Job Title:Supervisory Management and Program Analyst
Department:Department Of Justice
Agency:Offices, Boards and Divisions
Job Announcement Number:PH-13-MAC-888926
The contents of the announcement can still be viewed.
|$105,211.00 to $136,771.00 / Per Year|
|Wednesday, May 08, 2013 to Wednesday, May 29, 2013|
SERIES & GRADE:
|Full Time - Permanent|
|1 vacancy in the following location:|
Washington DC Metro Area, DC United States
WHO MAY APPLY:
|United States Citizens|
This position is located in the office of the Director, Office of Community Oriented Policing Services (COPS) U.S. Department of Justice. Incumbent serves as a Supervisory Management and Program Analyst under the direction of the Chief of Staff.
Who May Apply: All U.S. Citizens or Nationals
One or more positions may be filled using this vacancy.
Filling this position is subject to funding availability.
This position is also being announced to Merit Promotion eligibles under Job Announcement # PH-13-MAC-862793.
- You must be a U.S. Citizen or National.
- Resume and supporting documents (See How To Apply section).
- You may be subjected to undergo a urinalysis for a drug test.
- Moving and Relocation Expenses are not authorized.
- Males born after 12-31-1959 must be registered for Selective Service.