Job Title:Quality Assurance Specialist
Department:Department of Defense
Agency:Defense Contract Management Agency
Job Announcement Number:SWH8139Y032567887099
The contents of the announcement can still be viewed.
|$62,451.00 to $81,184.00 / Per Year|
|Tuesday, May 07, 2013 to Thursday, May 16, 2013|
SERIES & GRADE:
|Full Time - Permanent|
|1 vacancy in the following location:|
San Diego, CA United StatesView Map
WHO MAY APPLY:
|All U.S. Citizens and Nationals with Allegiance to the United States, Interagency Career Transition Assistance Plan (ICTAP) eligible|
Join Team DCMA -- Challenge yourself!
The Defense Contract Management Agency is a rich resource of indispensable partners who contribute to and benefit from integrated missions and programs. We are an independent combat support agency within the Department of Defense (DoD). We are the Department's contract manager, responsible for ensuring Federal acquisition programs, supplies, and services are delivered on time, within cost and meet performance requirements.
About the Position:
Defense Contract Management Agency uses the Expedited Hiring Authority to recruit and appoint qualified individuals directly into shortage category or critical need acquisition positions.
Who May Apply:
· All U.S. Citizens and Nationals with allegiance to the United States
· Interagency Career Transition Assistance Plan (ICTAP) Eligible
- PCS and Recruitment Incentives may be authorized on a case-by-case basis.
- Appointment subject to background investigation and favorable adjudication.
- Pre-appointment drug test may be required.