Department: National Aeronautics and Space Administration
Agency: Headquarters, NASA
The contents of the announcement can still be viewed.
Washington DC, DCView Map
NASA, the world's leader in space and aeronautics is always seeking outstanding scientists, engineers, and other talented professionals to carry forward the great discovery process that its mission demands. Creativity. Ambition. Teamwork. A sense of daring. And a probing mind. That's what it takes to join NASA, one of the best places to work in the Federal Government.
This position is located in the General Law Practice Group, a component of the Office of the General Counsel. This office is responsible for providing legal advice to NASA Headquarters regarding NASA's authorization bill and legislative program, personnel issues, the ethics program, the EEO program, labor relations, environmental issues, information disclosure, safety and security, fiscal issues, civil rights, acquisition and disposal of real and personal property, federal installation law, non-appropriated fund activities, garnishments, and other broad based general administrative law practices.
- Successful completion of pre-employment background investigation
- Position is Excepted Service - Excluded from the Career Transition Program
- Occasional travel may be required
- Candidates must be a member in good standing of a State Bar
- Law degree (LL.B or J.D.) from an ABA accredited school is required