Job Title:Supervisory Supply Technician
Department:Department of the Army
Agency:Army National Guard Units (Title 32)
Job Announcement Number:CT-13-049 (885335)
The contents of the announcement can still be viewed.
|$47,347.00 to $61,547.00 / Per Year|
|Thursday, May 02, 2013 to Monday, June 03, 2013|
SERIES & GRADE:
|Full Time - Permanent|
|1 vacancy in the following location:|
Windsor Locks, CT United StatesView Map
WHO MAY APPLY:
|AREAS I & II|
CONNECTICUT ARMY NATIONAL GUARD
TECHNICIAN VACANCY ANNOUNCEMENT
DUTY LOCATION: Army Aviation Support Facility (AASF), Windsor Locks, CT
JOB SUMMARY: Its purpose is to plan, organize, review, evaluate, and supervise the various work processes of the section. The position also provides supply support for aviation maintenance. The position serves as the property book custodian. Manages materiel, resource tracking (Depot Level Repair (DLR)/Class 9 (CLIX), special Test Measurement and Diagnostic Equipment (TMDE)/tool transactions and performs administrative oversight of hazardous material accountability
NATIONAL GUARD MEMBERSHIP IS REQUIRED. This is an excepted position that requires membership in a compatible military assignment in the Connecticut Army National Guard. Applicants who are not currently a member of the Connecticut Army National Guard must be eligible for immediate membership and employment in the Connecticut Army National Guard. If you are not sure you are eligible for military membership, please contact a Connecticut Army National Guard recruiter at (800) 716-3550 before applying for this position.
AREA(S) OF CONSIDERATION:
- Area 1: All currently employed full-time permanent and indefinite personnel of the Connecticut Army National Guard.
- Area 2: All current members of the Connecticut Army National Guard and individuals eligible for membership in the Connecticut Army National Guard.
- Must meet Compatible Military Assignment within one year from placement.
- Wear of the military uniform is mandatory.
- Direct Deposit is mandatory.