Department: Department Of Homeland Security
Agency: Transportation Security Administration
The contents of the announcement can still be viewed.
Gwinn, MI, USView Map
Open to all U.S. Citizens.
Salary range listed includes Locality Pay of 14.16%.
This position is located at Sawyer International Airport (SAW) in Gwinn, MI.
Do you desire to protect American interests and secure our Nation while building a meaningful and rewarding career? If so, the Department of Homeland Security (DHS) is calling. DHS components work collectively to prevent terrorism, secure borders, enforce and administer immigration laws, safeguard cyberspace and ensure resilience to disasters. The vitality and magnitude of this mission is achieved by a diverse workforce spanning hundreds of occupations. Make an impact; join DHS.
Securing Travel, Protecting People - At the Transportation Security Administration, you will serve in a high-stakes environment to safeguard the American way of life. In cities across the country, you would secure airports, seaports, railroads, highways, and/or public transit systems, thus protecting America's transportation infrastructure and ensuring freedom of movement for people and commerce. For additional information about our agency please:
- You must possess U.S. Citizenship or be a U.S. National.
- You must complete a favorable Background Investigation (BI).
- You must pass Drug and Alcohol Screening, subject to random drug tests.
- You must be able to obtain and maintain a Secret Clearance.
- This is an Emergency Essential position.
- Please see the Conditions of Employment in the Other Information Section.