The Food and Drug Administration - Protecting and Promoting Your Health
Help protect public health by joining the FDA's Center for Devices & Radiological Health (CDRH). From reviewing applications for innovative medical devices to educating industry on relevant policies and regulations to providing accurate, science-based health information to the public, CDRH is at the forefront in ensuring the safety, efficacy, and security of the medical devices and radiation-emitting products that millions of Americans use daily.
One or more positions may be filled using this vacancy announcement.
As a Program Specialist, you will be responsible for:
- Utilizing established quantitative and qualitative techniques to analyze program operations;
- Recommending solutions to administrative problems based on study findings;
- Assisting higher level analysts in identifying and developing optimal organizational structures or more effective/efficient policies;
- Delivering portions of presentations to management on study results; and
- Organizing narrative and statistical information into final report form