Ensure your application materials DO NOT include your date-of-birth or contain photograph(s).
For this job announcement, the following documents are required:
1. Resume or Application. At a minimum, your resume MUST contain job title (include job series and grade, if federal), duties, starting and ending dates (month and year), hours worked per week, and salary. USAJOBS has a template to ensure a complete resume.
2. Responses to the Occupational Questionnaire.
3. If claiming veteran's preference, proof of eligibility (Member 4 copy of DD-214 or equivalent, SF-15 and VA letter, as appropriate); See http://www.fedshirevets.gov/
4. Proof of eligibility for priority placement as a surplus or displaced Federal employee under the Career Transition Assistance Program / Interagency Career Transition Program, if applicable. See http://www.opm.gov/rif/employee_guides/career_transition.asp#ictap.
Faxing Applications or Supporting Documents:
You are encouraged to apply online. Applying online will allow you to review and track the status of your application.
NOTE: If you applied online and your application is complete, do not fax the paper application (1203FX) as this will overwrite your prior online responses and may result in you being found ineligible.
If you completed the Occupational questionnaire online and are unable to upload supporting document(s):
1. To fax your documents, you must use this cover page and provide the required information. The vacancy ID is 883293.
2. Fax your documents to 1-478-757-3144.
If you cannot complete the Application Package online, you may fax all of your materials. The complete application package must be submitted by 11:59 PM (EST) on close date to receive consideration. Keep a copy of your fax confirmation in the event verification is needed.
To complete the Occupational Questionnaire and submit via fax:
1. Click the following link to view and print the Occupational Questionnaire View Occupational Questionnaire
2. Print the 1203FX form, follow the instructions and provide your responses to the Occupational Questionnaire http://www.opm.govforms/pdfimage/opm1203fx.pdf.
3. Fax your completed 1203FX form along with any supporting documents to 478-757-3144.
If you do not submit all the required materials, we will not be able to fully process your application, and you may lose consideration for this position. No additional information will be solicited or accepted after the closing date.
If you have any problems submitting your application, contact the online help at ApplicationManagerHelpDesk@opm.gov.
If you have questions about the vacancy, contact Human Resources at the phone number or email address listed below and reference R1-13-883293-KL.