The Joint Task Force National Capital Region Medical (JTF CapMed) is the future of Military Medicine- a partnership in World Class Medical Healthcare. The Walter Reed National Military Medical Center, the National Intrepid Center of Excellence (NICoE), Fort Belvoir Community Hospital, Dilorenzo Clinic and the Joint Pathology Center, provide world class medical services to the nation's service members and their families.
About the Position:
Just northwest of Washington, D.C., Bethesda is
a thriving urban district brimming with over 250 restaurants, two live
theaters, 20 art galleries, and some of the best shopping in the D.C. metro
area. Bethesda, MD has been voted #5 on Fortunes 100 Best Places to Live, #2
on Forbes list of Americas Most Livable Cities, #1 on Forbes list of
Americas Most Educated Small Towns, and #1 on CNN Moneys list of top-earning
Who May Apply:
All U.S. Citizens and Nationals with allegiance to the United States.
As a Social Worker, you will:
- Implement comprehensive individual, family, and group psychotherapy to traumatic brain injury patients.
- Conduct complex psychosocial assessments of traumatic brain injury patients and their families.
- Hold primary case management responsibility for implementing complex treatment plans by arranging required services for traumatic brain injury patients.
- Provide or arrange in-service training to senior staff and a medical team regarding traumatic brain injuries.
- Conduct brief strategic and medical crisis counseling for traumatic brain injury patients and their families.