Who May Apply: All U.S. Citizens
If you want to do interesting and challenging work and to make a contribution to national defense, DISA is a great place for you. DISA provides secure and reliable communications and computing support that enable the President and our military forces to communicate globally through voice, video, and data transmission. DISA is a leader within the Federal Government in implementing "people programs" and offers a broad range of quality-of-life and training programs. Go to www.disa.mil for more information.
This position is being announced using the USA Staffing Application Manager system. Please click the How to Apply tab for instructions on applying for this position.
- Plan, coordinate, and manage the implementation of an enterprise cloud architecture supporting service models for Software as a Service (SAAS), Platform as a Service (PAAS), and, Infrastructure as a Service (IAAS).
- Develop advanced concepts of information and information processing that requires significant departure from established procedures.
- Perform as a top-level planner and expert in computer science, systems engineering, software engineering, network engineering, and cyber security supporting cloud management missions.
- Direct and perform complex system engineering trade-off analyses among alternative technical strategies.
- Actively participate in developing the operational models, processes, procedures, and organizational structures that will be utilized in implementing and delivering public and private clouds.
- Represent the agency as the authority on architectural/engineering infrastructure initiatives across the Department.