Job Title:IT Specialist (SYSADMIN)
Department:Department Of The Treasury
Agency:Bureau of the Fiscal Service (BPD)
Job Announcement Number:13-BPD-212AS-A
The contents of the announcement can still be viewed.
|$68,809.00 to $89,450.00 / Per Year|
|Wednesday, May 01, 2013 to Wednesday, May 15, 2013|
SERIES & GRADE:
|Career/Career Conditional - Full-time|
|2 vacancies in the following location(s):|
Kansas City, MO, USView Map
Parkersburg, WV, USView Map
WHO MAY APPLY:
U.S. citizens who meet any of the categories shown under the heading "Who May Apply" at the end of the Job Summary section below.
Note that if you do not meet any of the categories listed below, you may wish to apply under announcement 13-BPD-213P-A which is open for any U.S. citizen to apply.
The U.S. Department of the Treasury has a distinguished history dating back to the founding of our nation. As the steward of U.S. economic and financial systems, Treasury is a major and influential leader in today's global economy. We have over 100,000 employees across the country and around the world. Come Join the Department of the Treasury and Invest in Tomorrow.
The Bureau of the Fiscal Service promotes the financial integrity and operational efficiency of the U.S. government through exceptional accounting, borrowing, collections, payments, and shared services.
The IT Specialist (SYSADMIN) in the Office of Information Technology, Division of Infrastructure Services/ UNIX Engineering Branch in Parkersburg WV or Kansas City, MO; has the primary responsibilities for planning and coordinating the installation, testing, operations, troubleshooting, and maintenance of hardware and software systems. The IT Specialist may be required to perform in a variety of information technology areas to include; web hosting and Internet services, network connectivity design and routing, protocols, data storage systems, system security, operating systems, hardware, software, and other systems infrastructure.
- We offer opportunities for flexible work schedules.
- Click "Print Preview" to review the entire announcement before applying.
Who May Apply:
1. Current Federal employees on career or career-conditional (permanent) appointments in the competitive service, or former Federal employees with reinstatement eligibility; or
2. CTAP/ICTAP eligibles from the local commuting area; or
3. Individuals eligible under special hiring authorities (e.g., individuals with disabilities, covered by an interchange agreement.
4. Individuals who are eligible for appointment under the Veterans Employment Opportunity Act.