Job Title:Optical Instrument Repairer
Department:Department of the Army
Agency:Army National Guard Units (Title 32)
Job Announcement Number:CT-13-046 (884054)
The contents of the announcement can still be viewed.
|$22.66 to $26.38 / Per Hour|
|Monday, April 29, 2013 to Tuesday, May 28, 2013|
SERIES & GRADE:
|Full Time - Excepted Service Permanent|
|1 vacancy in the following location:|
Windsor Locks, CT United StatesView Map
WHO MAY APPLY:
|AREAS I & II|
CONNECTICUT ARMY NATIONAL GUARD
TECHNICIAN VACANCY ANNOUNCEMENT
DUTY LOCATION: Combined Surface Maintenance Shop (CSMS), Camp Hartell, Windsor Locks, CT
JOB SUMMARY: The primary purpose of this position is to perform maintenance, repair, and inspections on optical and non-optical precision instruments and related devices.
NATIONAL GUARD MEMBERSHIP IS REQUIRED. This is an excepted position that requires membership in a compatible military assignment in the Connecticut Army National Guard. Applicants who are not currently a member of the Connecticut Army National Guard must be eligible for immediate membership and employment in the Connecticut Army National Guard. If you are not sure you are eligible for military membership, please contact a Connecticut Army National Guard recruiter at (860) 883-7525 before applying for this position.
AREA(S) OF CONSIDERATION:
- Area 1: All currently employed full-time permanent and indefinite personnel of the Connecticut Army National Guard.
- Area 2: All current members of the Connecticut Army National Guard and individuals eligible for membership in the Connecticut Army National Guard.
- Must meet Compatible Military Assignment within one year from placement.
- Wear of the military uniform is mandatory.
- Direct Deposit is mandatory.