The Puerto Rico National Guard Human Resources Office (HRO) DOES NOT accept hardcopy or email applications for a job announcement published on USAJOBS. You must upload these documents after completing the Online Qualifications Questionnaire or fax them using the Option B explained in the announcement. Applications received by email or regular mail to HRO will not be considered.
Follow the instructions of Options A and B on how to upload or fax documents through USAJOBS.
To apply for this position, you must provide both of the following parts:
- Your responses to the Qualifications Questionnaire, and
- Your supporting or required documents: USAJOBS Resume
Option A: Applying Online
Use this option for convenience and quickest processing.
Tips for using the Online Qualifications Questionnaire:
- Complete and save your supporting documents before starting the Online Qualifications Questionnaire and upload these documents online.
- You can upload the following types of documents files: .doc, .wpd, .txt, .rtf, .pdf, HTM/HTML, JPG. * There is a 1MB limit on file size .
- You must click both Finish and Submit when you are done. Your Online Qualifications Questionnaire is not processed until you click the Submit button.
- You must complete the entire process by 11PM Central time on the closing date -- Friday, May 17, 2013
- You can save your work and come back later. Just click both Save and Logout.
- Select the job you would like to update to complete the questionnaire or upload documentation. It is important for you to complete this process in its entirety.
To begin your Online Qualifications Questionnaire, click Online Questionnaire
Social Security Number
Vacancy Identification Number
8830841. Title of Job
PRODUCTION CONTROLLER (CONSTRUCTION) (D2141000)2. Biographic Data3. E-Mail Address4. Work Information5. Employment Availability
If you are applying by the OPM Form 1203-FX, leave this section blank.6. Citizenship
Are you a citizen of the United States?7. Background Information
If you are applying by the OPM Form 1203-FX, leave this section blank.8. Other Information
If you are applying by the OPM Form 1203-FX, leave this section blank.9. Languages
If you are applying by the OPM Form 1203-FX, leave this section blank.10. Lowest Grade
0711. Miscellaneous Information
If you are applying by the OPM Form 1203-FX, leave this section blank.12. Special Knowledge
If you are applying by the OPM Form 1203-FX, leave this section blank.13. Test Location
If you are applying by the OPM Form 1203-FX, leave this section blank.14. Veteran Preference Claim
If you are applying by the OPM Form 1203-FX, leave this section blank.15. Dates of Active Duty - Military Service
If you are applying by the OPM Form 1203-FX, leave this section blank.16. Availability Date
If you are applying by the OPM Form 1203-FX, leave this section blank.17. Service Computation Date
If you are applying by the OPM Form 1203-FX, leave this section blank.18. Other Date Information
If you are applying by the OPM Form 1203-FX, leave this section blank.19. Job Preference
If you are applying by the OPM Form 1203-FX, leave this section blank.20. Occupational Specialties
001 Production Controller (Construction)21. Geographic Availability
RQ0200000 Carolina, PR22. Transition Assistance Plan
If you are applying by the OPM Form 1203-FX, leave this section blank.23. Job Related Experience24. Personal Background Information
If you are applying by the OPM Form 1203-FX, leave this section blank.25. Occupational/Assessment Questions:
1. For the following group, choose the statement that best describe your current military affiliation. This position requires a military membership in the Puerto Rico Air National Guard. To know about the military requirements please contact the PRANG Recruiting Office at (787) 253-7533 before applying this position.
A. I am a permanent technician (Tenure 1 or 2) employee of the Puerto Rico Air National Guard. (Refer to block 24 of SF 50)
B. I am an Indefinite technician (Tenure 3) employee of the Puerto Rico Air National Guard. (Refer to block 24 of SF 50)
C. I am a Temporary technician (Tenure 0) employee of the Puerto Rico Air National Guard. (Refer to block 24 of SF 50)
D. I am currently working in the PRANG as AGR or in Military Orders (Ex. Coronet Oak orders).
E. I am a traditional Airman of the Puerto Rico Air National Guard.
F. I am a Guard member of the PR Army National Guard or Guard member from another state, Reservist/IRR; and/or Active Duty Soldier; willing to join the PRANG immediately.
G. I am a civilian that meet all requirements to become a member of the Puerto Rico Air National Guard immediately in case that I'm selected for the position.
H. None of the above. (If you select this statement, please do not continue with the application. This position requires military membership.)
Provide current Military Grade/Rank or equivalent (Ex. E7/MSgt). If you are a civilian that comply with all requirements to join the PRANG immediately, write CIV.
2. Do you possess more than the 12 months of General and Specialized experience required in the vacancy announcement?
C. Not sure
For each task in the following group, choose the statement from the list below that best describes your experience and/or training. Darken the oval corresponding to that statement in Section 25 of the Qualifications and Availability Form C. Please select only one letter for each item.
A- I have not had education, training or experience in performing this task.
B- I have had education or training in performing the task, but have not yet performed it on the job.
C- I have performed this task on the job. My work on this task was monitored closely by a supervisor or senior employee to ensure compliance with proper procedures.
D- I have performed this task as a regular part of a job. I have performed it independently and normally without review by a supervisor or senior employee.
E- I am considered an expert in performing this task. I have supervised performance of this task or am normally the person who is consulted by other workers to assist them in doing this task because of my expertise.
3. Practical knowledge of production control methods, procedures, equipment, materials, and personnel skills available to accomplish projects.
4. Knowledge, understanding, and use of terminology, data, and standards relating to validating, planning, estimating, scheduling, and expediting work and how to relate them properly to new projects.
5. Ability to coordinate with internal and external organizations and businesses in support of production control and logistic activities in the CES to ensure proper supply handling, scheduling and the expediting of the work.
6. Knowledge of supply and logistic functions such as material and equipment ordering procedures.
7. Ability to identify specific items or suitable substitutes from descriptions of intended use and review proposed purchases.
8. Ability to determine when tools and equipment should be sent for test, repair, and calibration.
9. Knowledge of warehouse management, supply and material requisitioning and vehicle control operations.
10. You certify that all of the information and attached documents to this application is true, correct, and complete and is made in good faith? (This will constitute your official signature).
Option B : Applying Via Fax
If you have problems applying online then you can use this option.
Follow these steps: You can print a copy of this job announcement so that you can read the questions offline.
a. Obtain and print a copy of the OPM Form 1203-FX, which you will use to provide your answers. You can obtain the form at this URL http://www.opm.gov./forms/pdf_fill/OPM1203fx.pdf .
b. Complete the OPM Form 1203-FX using the information listed under Questions to complete Paper Qualifications Questionnaire below.
c. You may submit the Form 1203-FX, resume, and any supporting documents by fax to 1-478-757-3144.
· By Fax: If you are faxing a Form 1203-FX, you do not need a separate cover sheet. Simply make sure the Form 1203-FX is on top of any other documents you are faxing. If you are faxing any documents without the Form 1203-FX on top, always use the official cover sheet which is here http://staffing.opm.gov/pdf/usascover.pdf and be sure to fill it out completely and clearly. The fax number is 1-478-757-3144. Feed all documents into your fax machine top first so that we receive them right-side up.