Become a part of the Department that touches the lives of every American! At the Department of Health and Human Services (HHS) you can give back to your community, state, and country by making a difference in the lives of Americans everywhere. It is the principal agency for protecting the health of citizens. Join HHS and help to make our world healthier, safer, and better for all Americans.
As a Program Support Specialist at the National Center for Toxicological Research (NCTR), Jefferson Laboratories of the FDA, you will provide program and research support services to insure effective and efficient operations.
This vacancy is also being announced concurrently with vacancy announcement HHS-FDA-MP-13-880422 under merit promotion procedures. Please review that announcement to see if you are eligible for consideration under merit promotion procedures. NOTE: Applicants must apply separately for each announcement in order to be considered.
To be eligible for consideration for the Program Support Specialist GS-0301-09 apply under vacancy announcement HHS-FDA-DE-13-881936.
This job opportunity announcement may be used to fill additional vacancies.
· Provides staff support and program management assistance.
· Performs research and conducts studies to improve programs.
· Evaluates data, analyzes data and presents program deficiency findings.
· Recommends administrative strategies or changes in internal procedures.
· Prepares draft reports, summaries and presentations of operating procedures.