Become a part of the Department that touches the lives of every American! At the Department of Health and Human Services (HHS) you can give back to your community, state, and country by making a difference in the lives of Americans everywhere. It is the principal agency for protecting the health of citizens. Join HHS and help to make our world healthier, safer, and better for all Americans.
As a Program Analyst (Quality Program Specialist) in the Quality Program Management Team, Office of Facilities Engineering and Mission Support Services (OFEMS), Office of Operations (OO), you will serve as the primary liaison to OFEMS program stakeholders to ensure OFEMS programs and projects are properly implemented, executed, assessed, tracked and improved for quality assurance compliance.
This job opportunity announcement may be used to fill additional vacancies.
- Develops OFEMS program service metrics and maintains all databases in support of the Office of the Director (OD) program initiatives.
- Monitors, measures and sets the performance targets needed for on-going improvement efforts.
- Conducts quality assessments/studies on the effectiveness and efficiency of programs.
- Identifies monitoring and controlling actions to control quality performance across the agency.
- Oversees program studies, training programs and development of strategies for improving the quality of customer services and program performance.