Department: Department of the Army
Agency: Army Installation Management Command
The contents of the announcement can still be viewed.
Fort Campbell, KY United StatesView Map
The Army's Family and Morale, Welfare and Recreation vision is to be the driving force for programs and services that provide for the Army's home and enhance the lives of its Soldiers,Families,Civilians and Military Retirees. We strive to provide these programs and services resulting in a quality of life to Soldiers and Families commensurate with their sacrifice and service. If you are searching for an exciting career serving our Soldiers and Families, then FMWR is the place for you.
Positions located throughout Fort Campbells Child and Youth Services (CYS). Schedule tour of duty will require evenings, weekends, and holiday work hours. Applications may be reviewed and referred to selecting official for selection prior to closing date.
**This announcement will be used to fill permanent full-time, part-time or intermittent positions.
This is a Federal Wage System Position, entitled to progressive step increases starting with Step 1 ($ 8.08 per hour) and ending at Step 5 ($10.11).
- Direct Deposit is required
- Social Security card is required
- Medical Evaluation is required
- Proof of U.S. Citizenship and/or Permanent U.S, Residency is required
- Satisfactory completion of pre-employment check IAW AR 215-3 required
- Positions in Child Care require DA 3433-2 at time of application