Become a part of the Department that touches the lives of every American! At the Department of Health and Human Services (HHS) you can give back to your community, state, and country by making a difference in the lives of Americans everywhere. It is the principal agency for protecting the health of citizens. Join HHS and help to make our world healthier, safer, and better for all Americans.
Who May Apply: This vacancy is open to current Food and Drug Administration (FDA), Center for Drug Evaluation and Research (CDER),Office of Medical Policy (OMP) employees with competitive status only. Competitive status refers to employees who are serving on a career or career conditional appointment.
YOU MUST SUBMIT YOUR SF-50 (AND DD-214 IF APPLICABLE).
This position is located in the Department of Health and Human Services, Food and Drug Administration, Office of Medical Policy, Office of Prescription Drug Promotion, in Silver Spring, Maryland.
This announcement may be used to fill multiple positions in multiple locations.
- Responsible for tracking studies related to the planning and administration of simplified acquisitions major contracts, cooperative agreements and grants interagency agreements.
- Maintains databases and status of all projects with Office of Management and Budget and other Office specific database.
- Gathers and organizes information and modifies accepted methods relevant to particular requirements or projects.
- Manages office-wide projects throughout the full project life-cycle, including the planning, budgeting, requirement development design, development, and implementation phases.
- Conducts studies of work processes and procedures in the first line programs within the contractual and scientific organizations of the Center/Office.
- Responsible for assisting in coordinating and monitoring administrative aspects of extramural research and service activities,
- Those duties include, oversight, and administration of clearance procedures, tracking of deliverable.
- Coordinates and tracks issues for the Office Policy Process including creating and maintaining internal database to track guidance and regulation information.