SPECIALIZED EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS
A qualified candidate's online application and resume must demonstrate at least one year of specialized experience equivalent to the next lower grade level in the Federal service. Specialized experience for this position is defined as: Performing credit or risk analysis on complex transactions while working at a bank, investment firm, or lending institution.
ADDITIONAL QUALIFICATIONS REQUIREMENTS
Your application and resume should demonstrate that you possess the following knowledge, skills and abilities (KSAs). Do not provide a separate narrative written statement. Rather, you must describe in your application how your past work experience demonstrates that you possess the KSAs identified below. Cite specific examples of employment or experience contained in your resume and describe how this experience has prepared you to successfully perform the duties of this position. DO NOT write "see resume" in your application!
- Knowledge of credit review and risk management processes required to manage a loan.
- Knowledge of credit analysis techniques and the risk characteristics of loans to large-scale projects required to perform credit risk reviews of finance transactions.
- Knowledge and experience evaluating credit and financial risks that may impact a loan.
- Ability to perform risk rating analysis.
- Knowledge and experience in developing and implementing a credit review and risk management program, including policies, procedures, and practices, and the application of models, stress tests, recovery rate estimates, and other tools to minimize government risk of a portfolio of large loans.
- Ability to serve as an authoritative spokesperson for a finance organization; making formal presentations at industry or governments meetings and conferences; participating at official meetings of federal finance boards; and making recommendations on risk impacts and credit review findings pertaining to a loan portfolio of large project finance transactions.
- Ability to analyze and recommend actions on the debt repayment capacity of individual projects and corporate entities as well as structure transactions for identified risks.
- Ability to manage the preparation of official reports summarizing credit review.
Time-in-Grade: Current Federal employees must meet time-in-grade requirements for consideration.
- CTAP/ICTAP candidates: To be considered "well qualified" you must meet all of the requirements as described in this section.
You must meet all qualifications and eligibility requirements by the closing date of this announcement.
EDUCATION: You must provide documentation supporting your education claims. Education must be obtained from an accredited institution recognized by the U.S. Department of Education.
Foreign education must be reviewed by an organization recognized by the U.S. Department of Education. For special instructions pertaining to foreign education and a list of organizations that can evaluate foreign education, see the Department of Education website.
Background and/or/Security Investigation is required.
Financial Disclosure may be required.
This is NOT a Bargaining Unit position.
Occassional Travel may be required.
A Supervisory Probationary must be served for new Supervisors.
HOW YOU WILL BE EVALUATED:
We will review your application to ensure you meet the job requirements.
If you meet the qualifications requirements and are found to be among the top candidates, your application will be referred to the selecting official for further review.
If your resume is incomplete or does not support the responses in your online questionnaire, or if you fail to submit required documentation before the vacancy closes, you may be rated 'ineligible', 'not qualified', or your score may be adjusted. To preview questions please click here.