Job Title:Lead Program Analyst (COR)
Department:Department Of Energy
Agency:Department of Energy
Job Announcement Number:HQ-13-MP-20-EI-00484
The contents of the announcement can still be viewed.
|$105,211.00 to $136,771.00 / Per Year|
|Monday, April 22, 2013 to Monday, May 06, 2013|
SERIES & GRADE:
|Full time - Permanent|
|1 vacancy -
Washington, DC, USView Map|
WHO MAY APPLY:
The U. S. Energy Information Administration (EIA) provides policy-neutral data, forecasts, and analyses to promote sound policy making, efficient markets, and public understanding regarding energy and its interaction with the economy and the environment. EIA provides a wide range of information and data products covering energy production, stocks, demand, imports, exports, and prices; and prepares analyses and special reports on topics of current interest. For more information please visit EIA's website at: http://www.eia.gov
The Office of Energy Statistics (OES) conducts a wide range of survey, statistical methods, and integration activities related to: energy consumption and efficiency; electricity; nuclear and renewable energy; oil, gas and coal supply; and petroleum and biofuels. This Office also manages the EIA data collection program and the quality control for weekly, monthly, quarterly, annual and quadrennial statistical reports.
- This position is to manages program and project activities relating to support service contracts through expert analysis and application of technical expertise.
- Ensures the organization's mission, values, strategic and financial plans, are integrated into goals, objectives, work plans, and services and communicated to everyone involved in OES work including Federal employees, and contractors.
- Provides leadership and direction in appropriate problem solving methods and techniques. Monitors and reports on the status, progress, performance and financial condition of contract and Federal work performance.
- Reports to the supervisor/rating official periodically on contract and Federal work accomplishments and expenditures.
- Provides input to the performance evaluations of OES employees involved in the development and execution of support service contracts.
- You must be a United States Citizen.
- This employer participates in the e-Verify program.
- Relocation is at your own expense.
- See "Other Information" section regarding Selective Service requirements.