Once the online questionnaire is received you will receive an acknowledgement email that your submission was successful. After a reveiw of your complete application is done, if you are found qualified your name will be forwarded on a referral certificate to the hiring official. If further evaluation or interviews are required you will be contacted.
Instructions for completing the OPM 1203-FX:
If you are applying to this announcement by completing the OPM 1203-FX form instead of using the Online Application method, please use the following step-by-step instructions as a guide to filling out the required questionnaire. You will need to print the vacancy announcement and refer to it as you answer the questions. You may omit any optional information; however, you must provide responses to all required questions. Be sure to double check your application before submission.
Social Security Number
Vacancy Identification Number
1. Title of Job
Resilience and Risk Reduction Program Specialist
2. Biographic Data
3. E-Mail Address
4. Work Information
5. Employment Availability
If you are applying by the OPM Form 1203-FX, leave this section blank.
7. Background Information
While serving as a federal employee, have you ever been terminated for cause or resigned after being notified that you would be terminated/separated?8. Other Information
If you are applying by the OPM Form 1203-FX, leave this section blank.9. Languages
If you are applying by the OPM Form 1203-FX, leave this section blank.10. Lowest Grade
0911. Miscellaneous Information
If you are applying by the OPM Form 1203-FX, leave this section blank.12. Special Knowledge
If you are applying by the OPM Form 1203-FX, leave this section blank.13. Test Location
If you are applying by the OPM Form 1203-FX, leave this section blank.14. Veteran Preference Claim
If you are applying by the OPM Form 1203-FX, leave this section blank.15. Dates of Active Duty - Military Service
If you are applying by the OPM Form 1203-FX, leave this section blank.16. Availability Date
If you are applying by the OPM Form 1203-FX, leave this section blank.17. Service Computation Date
If you are applying by the OPM Form 1203-FX, leave this section blank.18. Other Date Information
If you are applying by the OPM Form 1203-FX, leave this section blank.19. Job Preference
If you are applying by the OPM Form 1203-FX, leave this section blank.20. Occupational Specialties
001 Resilience and Risk Reduction Program Specialist21. Geographic Availability
122690109 Saint Augustine, FL22. Transition Assistance Plan
If you are applying by the OPM Form 1203-FX, leave this section blank.23. Job Related Experience
Enter number of years in this position.
Enter number of months in this position that do not equal a complete year. Example: 5 yrs 2 mos24. Personal Background Information
If you are applying by the OPM Form 1203-FX, leave this section blank.25. Occupational/Assessment Questions:
1. Are you currently a Category 1 applicant? A Category 1 applicant is a permanent or excepted indefinite technician employed with the Florida National Guard.
2. Are you a Category 2 applicant? Category 2 applicants include current members of the Florida Army or Florida Air National Guard.
3. Are you a Category 3 applicant? Category 3 applicants are individuals who qualify for membership in the Florida Army or Florida Air National Guard but are not current members.
4. In the event that you are not found to be qualified, do you consent to the release of your name to the labor organization?
5. Are you an active member of the Florida Army or Air National Guard?
A. I am currently a Permanent or Indefinite Federal Technician with the Florida Army or Air National Guard.
B. I am currently a Temporary Federal Technician with the Florida Army or Air National Guard.
C. I am currently a Traditional (Drill, ADSW, etc.), member of the Florida Army or Air National Guard.
D. No, I am not an active member of the Florida National Guard but I AM WILLING AND ELIGIBLE to immediately become an active Military Member of the Florida Army or Air National Guard? (If you are not sure you are eligible, please contact a Florida Army National Guard recruiter at (800) 464-8273 or the Florida Air National Guard recruiter at (800) 824-8495 before applying for this position.).
E. No, I am not an active member of the Florida National Guard and I AM NOT WILLING to become an active member of the Florida National Guard.
Read the options below carefully and choose the one that best applies.
6. Have you completed basic training in at least one branch of the military that would enable you to enlist in the Florida Army or Air National Guard by the close date of this announcement?
7. Are you currently receiving Federal Military retirement pay? If you are retired military or planning on retirement within the next year, you will not be eligible to join the Florida Army or Air National Guard.
8. This position is only open to Enlisted members in the rank of SSG/E6 through SGM/CSM/E9. Which option below best describes your CURRENT military rank?
A. SSG/E6 to SFC/E7
B. MSG/1SG/E8 to SGM/CSM/E9
C. None of the above, I am NOT CURRENTLY an Enlisted member in the rank of SSG/E6 through SGM/CSM/E9.
9. Do you have experience, education, or training which provided a general knowledge of the principles of organization, management, and administration; experience using computer and automation systems?
10. Do you have at least 24 months experience, education or training in any position that required compiling reports, letters, memoranda, etc., and required person-to-person contacts to convey information; experience providing technical guidance and assistance in resilience and risk reduction program administration or a similiar position; familiar with and understanding of administrative procedures and practices of management; experience developing administrative procedures?
For each of the following tasks, choose the statement from the list below that best describes your experience and/or training. Darken the oval corresponding to that statement. Please select only one letter for each item.
A- I have not had education, training or experience in performing this task.
B- I have had education or training in performing the task, but have not yet performed it on the job.
C- I have performed this task on the job. My work on this task was monitored closely by a supervisor or senior employee to ensure compliance with proper procedures.
D- I have performed this task as a regular part of a job. I have performed it independently and normally without review by a supervisor or senior employee.
E- I am considered an expert in performing this task. I have supervised performance of this task or am normally the person who is consulted by other workers to assist them in doing this task because of my expertise.
11. Familiar with the missions and functions of the programs and customer organizations to advise management officials and others on matters pertaining to the overall management and coordination of Resilience and Risk Reduction programs.
12. Analyze reports, father data, review suggestions and evaluate the effectiveness and efficiency of the Resilience and Risk Reduction Programs.
13. Use of resources and related support resources to plan, coordinate, implement, and manage the programs in compliance with established requirements, standards and objectives.
14. Familiar with human services matters and programs benefiting families, and military/civilian employees.
15. Establish and maintain effective working relationships using tact and diplomacy in interacting with Soldiers, families and program support representatives.
16. Collect, evaluate and disseminate information and assess strengths, weaknesses, and needs of serviced population in order to establish program goals, objectives, and procedures.
17. Familiar with fact finding techniques, oral and written communications, development of presentations, classes and reports and application of mature judgment in problem solving.