Our mission: To fulfill President Lincoln's promise - "To care for him who shall have borne the battle, and for his widow, and his orphan," - by serving and honoring the men and women who are America's Veterans.
YOU CAN MAKE A DIFFERENCE
Every job at the VA impacts the Veterans that we serve. You can be part of that team, helping to make sure that our Veterans receive the top-quality care they deserve.
Location: This position is within the Office of Acquisition and Logistics in Washington, DC.
Area of Consideration. Current Permanent employees of the Veteran's Affairs. To be considered eligible for this position, you must be a status candidate on a permanent competitive career, career conditional, or permanent excepted service appointment.
Competitive Merit Promotion
*Current Federal VA employee with career or career-conditional appointment in the competitive service at a lower grade level as the position being announced for any length of time.
Non-Competitive Merit Promotion
*Current Federal VA employee with career or career-conditional appointment in the competitive service at the same or higher grade level as the position being announced for any length of time.
Special Employment Consideration: VA encourages persons with disabilities to apply, including those eligible for hiring under 5 CFR 213.3102(u), Schedule A, Appointment of persons with disabilities (i.e. intellectual disabilities, severe physical disabilities, or psychiatric disabilities) and/or Disabled Veterans with a compensable service-connected disability of 30% or more.
- Provides a variety of program management services to Enterprise Acquisition Systems (EAS).
- Provides information and assistance, resolve problems, and identify ways to improve the quality and effectiveness of EAS operation processes.
- Provides procedural and technical advice, interpretations, and guidance to EAS staff regarding the preparation of correspondence, as well as documentation work flow, and clearance processing to ensure timely submission.
- Collects, analyzes, and interprets information for use by program officials in forecasting financial requirements and in developing annual budget requests.
- Develops data required to use in the management and direction of programs.
View Assessment Questions