The National Defense University (NDU) educates military and civilian leaders through teaching, research, and outreach in national security strategy, national military strategy, and national resource strategy; joint and multinational operations; information strategies, operations, and resource management; acquisition; and regional defense and security studies.
The Information Resources Management College (iCollege) at NDU prepares military and civilian leaders to optimize information technology management and secure information dominance within cyberspace.
This is a Title 10 Excepted Service Appointment. Appointment not to exceed 3 years with the possibility for extension.
- Team teach information/IT/cyber accredited graduate-level courses
- Develop graduate-level curriculum in the information/IT/cyber fields appropriate for rising government seniors
- Advise and mentor College graduate students
- Engage in scholarship that adds value to the information/IT/cyber body of knowledge
- Keep professional acumen at leading edge through professional development and work closely with senior leaders across the federal government
- Serve the iCollege and NDU to meet its mission