Job Title:Management and Program Analyst (Senior Privacy Analyst)
Department:Department Of The Treasury
Agency:Bureau of the Fiscal Service (BPD)
Job Announcement Number:13-BPD-207AS
The contents of the announcement can still be viewed.
|$89,033.00 to $136,771.00 / Per Year|
|Thursday, April 18, 2013 to Wednesday, May 01, 2013|
SERIES & GRADE:
|Career/Career Conditional - Full-time|
|1 vacancy -
Washington DC Metro Area, DC, US|
WHO MAY APPLY:
U.S. citizens who meet any of the categories shown under the heading "Who May Apply" at the end of the Job Summary section below. Note that if you do not meet any of the categories listed below, you may wish to apply under announcement 13-BPD-216P which is open for any U.S. citizen to apply.
The U.S. Department of the Treasury has a distinguished history dating back to the founding of our nation. As the steward of U.S. economic and financial systems, Treasury is a major and influential leader in today's global economy. We have over 100,000 employees across the country and around the world. Come Join the Department of the Treasury and Invest in Tomorrow.
The Bureau of the Fiscal Service promotes the financial integrity and operational efficiency of the U.S. government through exceptional accounting, borrowing, collections, payments, and shared services.
This position is located in the Do Not Pay Business Center in Washington, DC within the Bureau of Fiscal Service (was the Financial Management Service and the Bureau of the Public Debt). The Do Not Pay (DNP) Business Center is the office responsible for the coordination of Federal efforts relating to the use of and access to multiple data sources for the purpose of preventing, identifying, and recovering improper payments. The DNP Program supports federal agencies in their efforts to reduce the number of improper payments made through federally funded programs. As the Senior Privacy Analyst within the DNP program you will work with federal agencies on data and privacy items, interact with privacy groups, and will help ensure the DNP program maintains its focus on data and privacy protection.
* We offer opportunities for flexible work schedules.
* Click "Print Preview" to review the entire announcement before applying.
Who May Apply:
1. Current Federal employees on career or career-conditional (permanent) appointments in the competitive service, or former Federal employees with reinstatement eligibility; or
2. CTAP/ICTAP eligibles from the local commuting area; or
3. Individuals eligible under special hiring authorities (e.g., individuals with disabilities or covered by an interchange agreement); OR
4. Individuals who are eligible for appointment under the Veterans Employment Opportunity Act.