Become a part of the Department that touches the lives of every American! At the Department of Health and Human Services (HHS) you can give back to your community, state, and country by making a difference in the lives of Americans everywhere. It is the principal agency for protecting the health of citizens. Join HHS and help to make our world healthier, safer, and better for all Americans.
This position is located in the Office of Enterprise Support Programs (OESP), Facilities and Logistics Service (FLS), Program Support Center (PSC), Office of the Assistant Secretary for Administration (ASA), Office of the Secretary (OS), Department of Health and Human Services (HHS), in Washington, DC.
This announcement may be used to fill multiple positions.
- Provides direction and leadership for the development and implementation of departmental policy regarding personal property management.
- Assists in formulating and implementing program goals, objectives and initiatives.
- Serves as a manager and senior analyst responsible for planning, leading a staff to conduct independent cost and economic analyses for asset management systems.
- Directs the analysis of differences, the resolving of conflicts, and the selection of best estimates which form the basis for the division's cost positions in subsequent budgeting decisions.
- Supervises a staff of professional and technical employees.
- Facilitates conferences and/or studies to gather information from governmental and commercial sources.