Do you desire to protect American interests and secure our Nation while building a meaningful and rewarding career? If so, the Department of Homeland Security (DHS) is calling. DHS components work collectively to prevent terrorism, secure borders, enforce and administer immigration laws, safeguard cyberspace and ensure resilience to disasters. The vitality and magnitude of this mission is achieved by a diverse workforce spanning hundreds of occupations. Make an impact; join DHS.
The primary purpose of this position is to serve as an analyst and advisor to management on major Information Technology (IT) administrative programs requiring qualitative and quantitative analysis of program processes.
This position is located in the Department of Homeland Security (DHS), Office of the Chief Information Officer (CIO), Information Technology Services Office (ITSO), Enterprise Services Division (ESD).
Who May Be Considered:
This position is open to All US Citizens in the public and private sector and Status eligible applicants.
Status eligible applicants include:
Major Duties of this GS-14 position include but are not limited to the following:
- Recommend marketing policies and programs to strategically promote Information Technology (IT) services
- Formulate and implement plans to improve policies, practices, methods, and organizational structure
- Represent the organization at meetings and conferences serving as the agency's principle advisor
- Conduct strategic planning in coordination with project management and engineering staff
- Conduct special studies to evaluate policies within assigned division