The Food and Drug Administration - Protecting and Promoting Your Health
Help protect public health by joining the FDA's Center for Devices & Radiological Health (CDRH). From reviewing applications for innovative medical devices to educating industry on relevant policies and regulations to providing accurate, science-based health information to the public, CDRH is at the forefront in ensuring the safety, efficacy, and security of the medical devices and radiation-emitting products that millions of Americans use daily.
One or more positions may be filled using this vacancy announcement.
As a Supervisory Epidemiologist, you will act as the Branch Chief for the Division of Epidemiology, Office of Surveillance and Biometrics. Your duties include:
· Leading a team of epidemiologists and other professionals providing coaching, facilitating, and mentoring duties;
· Overseeing the quality and technical approaches for evaluating post-market risks of medical devices and radiologic products;
· Conceiving and developing valid approaches to Division policy and procedures and makes final decisions concerning them;
· Evaluating issues in epidemiologic studies; and
· Serving as the expert advisor on epidemiological investigations concerning medical devices and radiological products.