Once the online questionnaire is received you will receive an acknowledgement email that your submission was successful. After a reveiw of your complete application is done, if you are found qualified your name will be forwarded on a referral certificate to the hiring official. If further evaluation or interviews are required you will be contacted.
Instructions for completing the OPM 1203-FX:
If you are applying to this announcement by completing the OPM 1203-FX form instead of using the Online Application method, please use the following step-by-step instructions as a guide to filling out the required questionnaire. You will need to print the vacancy announcement and refer to it as you answer the questions. You may omit any optional information; however, you must provide responses to all required questions. Be sure to double check your application before submission.
Social Security Number
Vacancy Identification Number
1. Title of Job
General Supply Specialist
2. Biographic Data
3. E-Mail Address
4. Work Information
5. Employment Availability
If you are applying by the OPM Form 1203-FX, leave this section blank.
7. Background Information
While serving as a federal employee, have you ever been terminated for cause or resigned after being notified that you would be terminated/separated?8. Other Information
If you are applying by the OPM Form 1203-FX, leave this section blank.9. Languages
If you are applying by the OPM Form 1203-FX, leave this section blank.10. Lowest Grade
1111. Miscellaneous Information
If you are applying by the OPM Form 1203-FX, leave this section blank.12. Special Knowledge
If you are applying by the OPM Form 1203-FX, leave this section blank.13. Test Location
If you are applying by the OPM Form 1203-FX, leave this section blank.14. Veteran Preference Claim
If you are applying by the OPM Form 1203-FX, leave this section blank.15. Dates of Active Duty - Military Service
If you are applying by the OPM Form 1203-FX, leave this section blank.16. Availability Date
If you are applying by the OPM Form 1203-FX, leave this section blank.17. Service Computation Date
If you are applying by the OPM Form 1203-FX, leave this section blank.18. Other Date Information
If you are applying by the OPM Form 1203-FX, leave this section blank.19. Job Preference
If you are applying by the OPM Form 1203-FX, leave this section blank.20. Occupational Specialties
001 General Supply Specialist21. Geographic Availability
122690109 Saint Augustine, FL22. Transition Assistance Plan
If you are applying by the OPM Form 1203-FX, leave this section blank.23. Job Related Experience
Enter number of years in this position.
Enter number of months in this position that do not equal a complete year. Example: 5 yrs 2 mos24. Personal Background Information
If you are applying by the OPM Form 1203-FX, leave this section blank.25. Occupational/Assessment Questions:
1. Are you currently a Category 1 applicant? A Category 1 applicant is a permanent or excepted indefinite technician employed with the Florida National Guard.
2. Are you a Category 2 applicant? Category 2 applicants include current members of the Florida Army or Florida Air National Guard.
3. Are you a Category 3 applicant? Category 3 applicants are individuals who qualify for membership in the Florida Army or Florida Air National Guard but are not current members.
4. Are you an active member of the Florida Army or Air National Guard?
A. I am currently a Permanent or Indefinite Federal Technician with the Florida Army or Air National Guard.
B. I am currently a Temporary Federal Technician with the Florida Army or Air National Guard.
C. I am currently a Traditional (Drill, ADSW, etc.), member of the Florida Army or Air National Guard.
D. No, I am not an active member of the Florida National Guard but I AM WILLING AND ELIGIBLE to immediately become an active Military Member of the Florida Army or Air National Guard? (If you are not sure you are eligible, please contact a Florida Army National Guard recruiter at (800) 464-8273 or the Florida Air National Guard recruiter at (800) 824-8495 before applying for this position.).
E. No, I am not an active member of the Florida National Guard and I AM NOT WILLING to become an active member of the Florida National Guard.
Read the options below carefully and choose the one that best applies.
5. Have you completed basic training in at least one branch of the military that would enable you to enlist in the Florida Army or Air National Guard by the close date of this announcement?
6. Are you currently receiving Federal Military retirement pay? If you are retired military or planning on retirement within the next year, you will not be eligible to join the Florida Army or Air National Guard.
7. This position is only open to Commissioned Officers in the rank of CPT/O3 through MAJ/O4. Please choose the option below best describes your CURRENT military rank.
C. I am NOT currently a Commissioned Officer in the rank of CPT/O3 through MAJ/O4.
Respond to all the questions below. For each question, choose the response below that best describes your experience and/or training. Mark only one response for each question. Please note that your answers will be verified against the information you provide in your resume or application and information your references provide.
8. Do you have experience, education or training involving administration of supply management, storage, cataloging, packaging and distribution or other work which provided a general knowledge of one or more aspects of the supply field; experience using computer and automation systems?
9. Do you have at least 36 months experience, education, or training supervising and/or managing supply personnel and a variety of supply functions; knowledge on the entire inventory management supply system; experience coordinating with other organizations on complex and controversial supply issues; experience providing advice and guidance on supply regulations to upper levels of management regarding supply functions; experience analyzing, developing, evaluating to improve supply programs, policies, procedures, techniques, etc?
For each of the following tasks, choose the statement from the list below that best describes your experience and/or training. Darken the oval corresponding to that statement. Please select only one letter for each item. Please note that your answers will be verified against the information you provide in your resume or application and information your references provide.
A- I have not had education, training or experience in performing this task.
B- I have had education or training in performing this task, but have not yet performed it on the job.
C- I have performed this task on the job. My work on this task was monitored closely by a supervisor or senior employee to ensure compliance with proper procedures.
D- I have performed this task as a regular part of a job. I have performed it independently and normally without review by a supervisor or senior employee.
E- I am considered an expert in performing this task. I have supervised performance of this task or am normally the person who is consulted by other workers to assist them in doing this task because of my expertise.
10. Familiar with of all phases of logistic support to provide the following services: subsistence, general supply, cantonment supply, ammunition, property book control, transportation and POL management.
11. Provide technical guidance to others on supply systems, policies, procedures and guidelines.
12. Analyze and resolve difficult issues and problems in the day-to-day provision of logistic support.
13. Establish procedures for the inventory of subsistence and ammunition items.
14. Develop and/or recommend local operating or implementing instructions related to supply procedures.
15. Communicate clearly and succinctly both orally and in writing.
16. Familiar with distribution, storage, and inventory management techniques to plan and coordinate logistic support.
17. Review supply program investigative and audit reports to ensure compliance with applicable laws.
18. Prepare reports or documents on equipment accountability.
19. Review supply documentation to ensure completeness and verify funding and approval.
20. Write briefings or training materials to present to property custodians.