Job Title:Supervisory IT Project Manager
Department:Department Of Justice
Agency:Offices, Boards and Divisions
Job Announcement Number:PH-13-JP-871730
The contents of the announcement can still be viewed.
|$105,211.00 to $136,771.00 / Per Year|
|Thursday, April 18, 2013 to Thursday, May 09, 2013|
SERIES & GRADE:
|Full Time - Permanent|
|1 vacancy in the following location:|
Washington DC Metro Area, DC United States
WHO MAY APPLY:
|United States Citizens|
If you wish to be considered under merit promotion procedures, please see vacancy announcement PH-13-JP-866956.
Additional vacancies may be filled through this vacancy announcement if they become available.
This position is in the Management Services Directorate, Office of Community Oriented Policing Services (COPS), U.S. Department of Justice. The incumbent serves as a Supervisory IT Project Manager (Deputy Chief Technology Officer) and reports to the Supervisory Information Technology Specialist (Chief Technology Officer).
- You must be a U.S. Citizen or National.
- Resume and supporting documents (See How To Apply section).
- You may be subjected to undergo a urinalysis for a drug test.
- Moving and Relocation Expenses are not authorized.
- You must complete/have completed a 1-year supervisory probation period.