Job Title:LEAD CHILD AND YOUTH PROGRAM ASSISTANT (LEVEL 5)
Department:Department of the Army
Agency:Army Installation Management Command
Job Announcement Number:WENAFEJ13869427
The contents of the announcement can still be viewed.
|$15.02 to $17.41 / Per Hour|
|Thursday, April 04, 2013 to Friday, April 12, 2013|
SERIES & GRADE:
|Part Time 20 hours - Permanent|
|1 vacancy in the following location:|
Fort Huachuca, AZ United StatesView Map
WHO MAY APPLY:
|US Citizens and Non Citizens|
MWR honors its commitment to Soldiers and their Families by providing a variety ofquality-of-life services, recreational activities, and special events. Youth Programs, child care, recreational rentals, golf, horseback riding, swimming, bowling, arts & crafts, and sport shooting are just some of things ouremployees call a job!
Learn more about MWR at FortHuachuca at: Fort Huachuca Family, Morale, Recreation & Welfare
*** YOU MUST SUBMIT THE FOLLOWING DOCUMENTS TO BE CONSIDERED FOR THIS POSITION***
1) Resume or DA3433 (Upload to RESUME section)
2) High School Diploma, G.E.D, or College Transcripts (Uplaod to TRANSCRIPTS section) - Refer to Minimum Qualification Section.
3) DA 3433-1, DA 3433-2, and OF-306 (Upload all 3 of these documents to OTHER section)
FORM DA 3433-1: (DA3433-1) http://armypubs.army.mil/eforms/pdf/A3433_1.PDF
FORM DA 3433-2: (DA 3433-2) http://armypubs.army.mil/eforms/pdf/A3433_2.PDF
FORM OF-306: http://armypubs.army.mil/eforms/pdf/O0306.PDF
Please make sure you properly identify your documents. Refer to the "Required Documents" section of this announcement for specific instructions.
Verify your documents have been successfully uploaded by clicking here .
The complete Application Package must be submitted by 11:59 PM (EST) on the closing date reflected on the announcement.
- Direct Deposit is required
- Social Security card is required
- Possess a High School Diploma or G.E.D. Certificate
- Possess & maintain the ability to lift and carry up to 40 pounds
- Be able to work both indoors and outdoors
- Possess the ability to communicate in English (Both Written and Verbal)