Agency: Securities and Exchange Commission
The contents of the announcement can still be viewed.
Washington DC Metro Area, DC United States
Do you want to perform challenging work in a collegial environment, while enjoying quality of life and a competitive compensation package? Invest in your career at the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC)!
The SEC's mission is to protect investors, maintain fair, orderly, and efficient markets, and facilitate capital formation. The agency seeks high-caliber professionals who share the same values of integrity, fairness, accountability, resourcefulness, teamwork, and commitment to excellence.
The SEC offers a number of enhanced pay and benefits plus the standard Federal benefits:
- The SEC also has a Student Loan Repayment program for permanent employees. Up to $10,000 a year (60K cap) in student loan repayments for those who meet program criteria.
- Paid dental insurance and vision insurance.
- Increased agency subsidy for health insurance which supplements your health benefits premiums by $25 for self-only coverage, and $50 for family coverage.
- Mass transportations subsidy up to $245 per month.
- Telework Opportunities
- Domestic Partner Health Insurance Reimbursement Program
To find out more, go to http://www.sec.gov/jobs.shtml.
The Office of Acquisitions develops and executes programs for procurement and contract administration, Contract Officer Representative training and certification, the GPC program and acquisition policy.
This position is in the Office of Acquisitions located in Washington, DC.
*This position can also be filled through vacancy announcement 13-MP-887165-BS.
SK-11: $67,772 - $113,061
SK-12: $81,225 - $135,513
SK-13: $96,590 - $161,141
This is a Direct Hire action. Direct Hire Authority (section 1312 of the Homeland Security Act of 2002) allows agencies to appoint candidates directly to occupations for which the Office of Personnel Management (OPM) has determined that there is a severe shortage of candidates or a critical hiring need for certain occupations, grades, and/or geographic locations. Agencies may appoint without regard to Veteran's Preference.
- You must be a U.S. citizen.