Verify your documents have been successfully uploaded by clicking here .
All applicants are required to submit the following supporting document type(s):
Applicants may also submit the following supporting document type(s),which may not be required for all applicants:
·Other Veterans Document
Optional Application for Nonappropriated Employment (DA 3433). This form may be submitted instead of a resume.
(COVER LETTER) - All other documents not listed - may be uploaded to the Cover Letter Section; e.g. - Cover Letters, Certificates, Reference Letters, etc.
(DD-214) - Veterans: A copy of your DD-214 - Member Copy 4 or equivalent must be submitted with your application to successfully claim Involuntary Separated Military Preference (ISMP) or Outside Applicant Veteran (OAV) priority consideration. Your DD-214 is also the required to documentation to receive credit towards annual leave, subject to creditable service rules.
(OTHER VETERANS DOCUMENT) - Spousal Employment Preference (SEP): Military Spouse's "PCS Orders" are required to be submitted with your application to successfully claim SEP Preference.
(SF-50) - Current Federal Employees: Your most recent personnel action should be submitted with your application. Typical personnel forms include SF-50, DA-3434, Form 5, or NAVY NAF. Other equivalent forms will be accepted.
(SF-50) - Former DOD NAF Employees Separated by a Business Based Action (BBA): DOD NAF employees may receive priority consideration for up to 1-year after being separated. To receive priority consideration you must include your personnel action, DA-3434 or equivalent, showing your separation.
NOTE ON SUBMISSION OF REQUIRED DOCUMENTS:
- It is the applicant's responsibility to verify that information entered, uploaded, or faxed (i.e., resume) is received, accurate and submitted by the closing date.
- Verify your documents have been successfully uploaded by clicking here .
- Uploaded documents may take up to one hour to clear the virus scan.
- Faxed documents take 2-3 business days to process.
NOTE ON EDUCTION:
- Unofficial transcripts may be submitted with the application.
- An official college transcript will be required before being hired, if it is listed as a minimal qualification.
- Foreign Education: If you are using education completed in foreign colleges or universities to meet the qualification requirements, you must show that the education credentials have been evaluated by a private organization that specializes in interpretation of foreign education programs and such education has been deemed equivalent to that gained in an accredited U.S. education program; or full credit has been given for the courses at a U.S. accredited college or university. For further information, visit: http://www2.ed.gov/about/offices/list/ous/international/usnei/us/edlite-visitus-forrecog.html
- Only degrees from an accredited college or university recognized by the Department of Education are acceptable to meet positive education requirements or to substitute education for experience. For additional information, please go to the Office of Personnel Management (OPM) and U.S. Department of Education websites at http://www2.ed.gov/admins/finaid/accred/index.html