Do you desire to protect American interests and secure our Nation while building a meaningful and rewarding career? If so, the Department of Homeland Security (DHS) is calling. DHS components work collectively to prevent terrorism, secure borders, enforce and administer immigration laws, safeguard cyberspace and ensure resilience to disasters. The vitality and magnitude of this mission is achieved by a diverse workforce spanning hundreds of occupations. Make an impact; join DHS.
U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services secures America's promise as a nation of immigrants by providing accurate and useful information to our customers, granting immigration and citizenship benefits, promoting an awareness and understanding of citizenship, and ensuring the integrity of our immigration system. Visit us at http://www.uscis.gov/.
Every day, our Financial Management Analysts (Management and Program Analyst) coordinate, analyze, and evaluate management programs, provide expert advice to managers, identify best practices to improve program efficiency. This position of FINANCIAL MANAGEMENT ANALYST (MANAGEMENT AND PROGRAM ANALYST) starts at a salary of $89,033.00(GS-13 step 1), with promotion potential to $136,771.00 (GS-14 step 10). Apply for this exciting opportunity to become a member of the Immigration Investor Program Office, Washington, DC within DHS US Citizenship and Immigration Services.
For definitions of terms found in this announcement, please click here
USCIS will not pay relocation expenses.
This position is in the bargaining unit.
This position is not considered "essential" for purposes of reporting to work when the facility might otherwise be closed.
Note: USCIS may fill one or more positions using this vacancy.
The duties described are for the full-performance level. At developmental grade levels, assignments will be of more limited scope, performed with less independence, and limited complexity.
As a Financial Management Analyst (Management and Program Analyst), you will provide advice and guidance covering a wide variety of financial policies and requirements with specific emphasis on the Immigration Investor Program (EB-5). You will:
- Perform financial analysis of EB-5 Program petitions and applications, review, analyze, and interpret various financial documents and reports, and apply this analysis within parameters of applicable US immigration laws and regulations to enable decisions to be rendered on live cases.
- Perform professional work requiring the application of accounting, budgeting and manpower principles theories, concepts and practices to ensure that financial management, manpower and accounting systems produce accurate results and meet legal and regulatory requirements.
- Provide detailed analysis on financial data to analyze output for reliability and accuracy and for the effects of actions on other accounts or programs.
- Serve as an EB-5 subject matter expert for various areas of resource management.
- Perform professional analysis and interpretation of financial statements and reports.
- Participate in developing detailed program, budget, and finance documents for inclusion in the EB-5 Program.