Job Title:Budget Analyst GS-0560-09/11/12/13/14/15
Department:Department of the Air Force
Agency:Air Force Materiel Command
Job Announcement Number:AFMCACQEHA-867663-560-9X
This position is closed and no longer accepting online applications through USAJOBS.
The contents of the announcement can still be viewed.
/ Per Year|
|Monday, April 01, 2013 to
Sunday, June 30, 2013|
SERIES & GRADE:
|Multiple Schedules -
|Few vacancies in the following location(s):|
Arlington, VA United StatesView Map
Lexington Park, MD United StatesView Map
Patuxent, MD United StatesView Map
Wright-Patterson AFB, OH United StatesView Map
Wright-Patterson AFB, OH United StatesView Map
WHO MAY APPLY:
|United States Citizens |
The mission of the United States Air Force is to deliver sovereign options for the defense of the United States of America and its global interests -- to fly and fight in Air, Space, and Cyberspace.
To achieve that mission, the Air Force has a vision of Global Vigilance, Reach and Power. That vision orbits around three core competencies: Developing Airmen, Technology-to-Warfighting and Integrating Operations. Core competencies and distinctive capabilities are based on a shared commitment to three core values -- integrity first, service before self, and excellence in all we do.
These positions are being filled under the Expedited Hiring Authority for Acquisition Positions and are for anticipated vacancies.
The positions may be filled at the GS-09, GS-11, GS-12, GS-13, GS-14 or GS-15
Basic Pay Range GS-09: $41,563 - $54,028
Basic Pay Range GS-11: $50,287 - $65,371
Basic Pay Range GS-12: $60,274 - $78,355
Basic Pay Range GS-13: $71,674 - $93,175
Basic Pay Range GS-14: $84,697 - $110,104
Basic Pay Range GS-15: $99,628 - $129,517
Pay will vary by grade level and geographic location.
This is a public notice and may be used to fill anticipated permanent, temporary or term vacancies with a full-time or part-time work schedule at various locations serviced by Wright Patterson AFB OH as vacancies occur during the open period. Term and Temporary appointments may be extended without further announcement.
Your application material will only be reviewed for vacancies received by the closing date of this public notice which match your desired geographic locations, experiences and competencies. After the closing date you will no longer receive consideration for this public notice.
- U.S. citizenship required
- Travel expenses may or may not be paid
- Recruitment and/or relocation incentives may or may not be used
- Must obtain/maintain appropriate security clearance required for position
- May be required to sign a mobility agreement
QUALIFICATIONS REQUIRED:Back to top
Specialized experience must include experience that equipped the applicant with the particular knowledge, skills, and abilities to perform successfully the duties of the position, and that is typically in or related to the work of the position to be filled. To be creditable, specialized experience must have been equivalent to at least the next lower grade level in the normal line of progression for the occupation in the organization and as described in the MAJOR DUTIES section.
To view qualifying education requirements and/or combination of education and specialized experience click on the following link:
PART-TIME OR UNPAID EXPERIENCE: Credit will be given for appropriate unpaid and or part-time work. You must clearly identify the duties and responsibilities in each position held and the total number of hours per week.
ARE YOU USING YOUR EDUCATION TO QUALIFY? You MUST provide transcripts to support your educational claims. Education must be accredited by an accrediting institution recognized by the U.S. Department of Education.
FOREIGN EDUCATION SPECIAL INSTRUCTIONS: Click here
CONDITIONS OF EMPLOYMENT/OTHER SIGNIFICANT FACTS:
- If you possess DAWIA Certification, please indicate your Certification Level and Career Field information in your resume.
- Some DAWIA positions may be designated as Critical Acquisition Positions (CAPs). In addition to DAWIA certification requirements, individuals selected for CAPS must also be a member of the Acquisition Corps at the time of selection or have an approved waiver prior to placement in the position. The selectee must sign a three-year tenure agreement prior to assuming the position. If you are an Acquisition Corps member, please indicate your membership in your resume.
- Employee is expected to meet Continuing Acquisition Education requirements.
- The work may require the employee to occasionally travel away from the normal duty station via military or commercial aircraft.
- The employee may be subjected to random drug testing.
- Employee may be required to work overtime; other than normal duty hours, which may include evenings, weekends, and/or holidays.
- The selectee may be required to complete a Confidential Financial Disclosure Report (OGE 450), prior to entering on duty and annually thereafter.
A 1-year supervisory probationary period is required for supervisory positions.
May be required to sign a mobility agreement.
All newly-assigned first-level supervisors are required to complete Mandatory Supervisory Training (MST) within 120-days of assignment.
HOW YOU WILL BE EVALUATED:
The Human Resource Specialist uses your latest resume to determine qualifications. Wright-Patterson AFB is not responsible for erroneous eligibilities that you list or those that you fail to list.