Submission of a resume alone IS NOT a complete application. You must provide a complete online Application Package which includes:
- Your Resume (Please provide sufficient details in your resume to enable us to determine if you meet the requirement for qualifying experience (as stated in the Qualifications section) and to support your answers to the online questionnaire. Providing insufficient details in your resume may result in a lower or ineligible rating.)
- A complete Assessment Questionnaire, View Assessment Questions.
- Other required supporting documents (See the Required Documents section for any additional forms and/or supplemental materials required.)
- If you would prefer to submit a Curriculum Vitae (CV) for consideration, you may submit a skeletal online resume and Fax your CV. Submission of a resume/CV alone IS NOT a complete application. You must complete the online questionnaire that will appear when you begin your application on USAJOBS. (See the Required Documents section for any additional forms and/or supplemental materials required.)
To begin the online application process, click the "Apply Online" button at the bottom of this screen to log in to your existing USAJOBS account or to create an account if you do not already have one.
- Follow the prompts to complete the Assessment Questionnaire. Please ensure you click the "Submit My Answers" button at the end of the process.
- To fax supporting documents you are unable to upload, you must use the fax coversheet found at http://staffing.opm.gov/pdf/usascover.pdf . Include the vacancy announcement number for the job to which you are applying, 863996. Fax your documents to 1-478-757-3144.
If you have questions or require reasonable accommodation during the application process, please contact the HR staff member listed below. If you cannot apply online, these are the steps to follow:
- Click the following link to view and print the assessment questionnaire View Occupational Questionnaire, View Occupational Questionnaire.
- Print this 1203-FX form to provide your response to the occupational questionnaire http://www.opm.gov/forms/pdf_fill/OPM1203fx.pdf.
- In Section 25 of the Occupational Questionnaire, you may notice that the numbering restarts with number one. When entering your responses on the 1203-FX form please continue to enter your responses on the next available number within this section. The numbers on the 1203-FX will not match the Occupational Questionnaire once it restarts with number one. This issue has been identified and will be resolved as soon as possible.
- Fax the completed 1203-FX form along with any supporting documents to 1-478-757-3144. Your 1203-FX will serve as a cover page for your fax transmission.
If you have difficulties with hearing and are seeking assistance, please call a relay operator at 1-800-735-2258 or visit Maryland Relay or AT&T Relay.
For technical difficulties, contact HR Systems Support between 8 AM and 4:30 PM ET Monday through Friday at 301-451-1436 or email@example.com.
Additional Information on How to Apply
Information on Reasonable Accommodation
To check the status of your application or return to a previous or incomplete application, log into your USAJOBS account, select "My Applications", and click on the "more information" link under the application status for this position.