Possesses and maintain the following certifications: Lifeguard (American Red Cross or nationally recognized equivalent i.e. Star Guard or Ellis); American Red Cross "Cardio-Pulmonary Resuscitation for the Professional; CPR for the Professional Rescuer or equivalent (i.e. Star Guard or Ellis) and First Aid.
NOTE: Certificates must be uploaded at the time of application to be considered eligible for this position.
Conditions of Employment:
1. A one-year probationary period may be required upon selection.
2. You must meet all qualification requirements by the closing date of this announcement.
3. E-Verify: If you are selected for this position, the documentation that you present for purposes of completing the Department of Homeland Security (DHS) Form I-9 will be verified through the DHS "E-Verify" system. Federal Law requires DHS to use the E-Verify system to verify the employment eligibility of all new hires, and obligates the new hire to take affirmative steps to resolve any discrepancies identified by the system as a condition of continued employment. The U.S. Department of Army is an E-Verify Participant.
4. All required background check of AR 215-3 must be successfully completed and maintained. Satisfactory completion of a National Agency Check and Inquiries (NACI) that will be initiated prior to appointment to a NAF position.
5. All required background checks of AR 215-3, must be successfully completed and maintained including Child and Youth National Agency Check with Inquiries (CNACI); to include a health assessment is required.
6. Social Security Card must be presented at time of appointment.
7. Medical Examination will be required along with proof of immunizations.
8. Direct Deposit of Pay is required.
9. You may claim Military Spouse Preference.
10. Documentation to support Military Spouse Preference needs to be submitted at time of application.
11. Applicants claiming Veterans Preference must clearly show an entitlement to such preference on the resume/supplemental data submitted.
12. Applicants who claim Veterans Preference must upload/submit their DD-214.
13. Failure to provide all of the required information as stated in the vacancy announcement may result in an ineligible rating or may affect the overall rating.
14. Multiple positions may be filled utilizing this vacancy announcement.
15. All selectees must complete a DA Form 3433-1 (Supplemental Application Form) as a condition of employment. DA Forms may be accessed at: http/www.cpol.army.mil/library/naf/jobkit/NAF-jobkit.pdf.
16. Must be able to work all shifts to include nights, weekends, and holiday.
HOW YOU WILL BE EVALUATED:
Your qualifications will be evaluated on the following competencies:
-Swimming Facility Guidelines
Credit will be given for appropriate unpaid experience or volunteer work.