1. Click the following link to view and print the occupational questionnaire View Occupational Questionnaire ,
2. Print this 1203FX form to provide your response to the occupational questionnaire http://www.opm.gov/forms/pdfimage/opm1203fx.pdf, and
3. Fax the completed 1203FX form along with any supporting documents to 1-478-757-3144. Your 1203FX will serve as a cover page for your fax transmission.
To apply for this position, you must provide both of the following parts:
1. Your responses to the Occupational Questionnaire, and
2. Your resume and any other documents specified in the Required Documents section of this job announcement. (name on resume must match current military ID or driver's license)
Use the Online Occupational Questionnaire for convenience and quickest processing.
ALL RESUMES MUST BE SUBMTTED BY 11:59 PM EST ON THE CLOSING DATE.
Option A: Online Occupational Questionnaire.
Tips for using the Online Occupational Questionnaire:
· You must click both Finish and Submit when you are done. Your Online Occupational Questionnaire is not processed and your résumé is not attached until you click the Submit button, even if USAJOBS says it sent your résumé.
· You can upload or fax supporting documents after you Submit the Online Occupational Questionnaire.
· You must complete the entire process by the closing date -- Tuesday, April 23, 2013
· To make sure everything you submitted is successfully received, follow these steps:
1. Go to https://www.hr-services.org/usasonlineapp/usasonlineapp.aspx and log in using the box on the right hand side of the page.
2. Click the radio button for this Vacancy Identification Number: 863335. Click Select a Vacancy.
3. Verify that all of your documents appear on the table with a status of Processed.
· You can save your work and come back later. Just click both Save and Logout. (When you want to return, go to https://www.hr-services.org/usasonlineapp/usasonlineapp.aspx and log in using the box on the right hand side of the page.)
· If you Submit more than one Occupational Questionnaire for this position, the most recent one Submitted is the one that is used. Therefore, it is important for you to complete it in its entirety.
To begin your Online Occupational Questionnaire, choose one of these options:
· If your résumé is going to come from the USAJOBS Resume Builder, you begin the process by clicking the Apply Online button near the bottom of this page. Your résumé will be attached only to the Online Qualifications Questionnaire you complete and Submit from this session, not to any Questionnaires you may already have Saved or Submitted.
· If your résumé is going to be one you prepared outside of USAJOBS Résumé Builder, click this link to begin the process: Online Questionnaire.
Option B: Paper Occupational Questionnaire.
If it is not practical for you to use the Online Occupational Questionnaire, you may complete your application process by faxing the OPM Form 1203-FX, resume, and any supporting documents. Application must be received by vacancy closing date. Follow these steps:
1. You can print a copy of this job announcement so that you can read the questions offline.
2. Obtain and print a copy of the OPM Form 1203-FX, which you will use to provide your answers. You can obtain the form at this URL http://www.opm.gov/Forms/pdfimage/OPM1203FX.PDF or/pdf_fill/OPM1203FX.PDF or by calling USAJOBS by Phone at (703) 724-1850 after the introduction, press 1, and listen for instructions.
3. When faxing the OF Form 1203-FX, resume, and any supporting documents, you do not need a separate cover sheet. Simply make sure the Form 1203-FX is on top of any other documents you are faxing.
If you are faxing any documents without the Form 1203-FX on top, always
use the US Government Application cover sheet which is here -- http://staffing.opm.gov/pdf/usascover.pdf -- and be sure to fill it out completely and clearly. The fax number is 1-478-757-3144.
EXCEPTION TO POLICY: NJANG & ARNG military members DEPLOYED may submit their applications by email or fax. OPM Form 1203FX, resume, and other documents (application must be accompanied with Title 10 orders) must be submitted by the vacancy closing date to the following:
E-mail: email@example.com or Fax# 609-562-0855, ATTN: J1-HRO-TB-S