Job Title:QUALITY ASSURANCE SPECIALIST
Department:Department of Defense
Agency:Defense Contract Management Agency
Job Announcement Number:SWH813P6KS453282861893
The contents of the announcement can still be viewed.
|$31,315.00 to $50,431.00 / Per Year|
|Thursday, March 21, 2013 to Wednesday, April 03, 2013|
SERIES & GRADE:
|Full Time - Permanent|
|1 vacancy in the following location:|
Palm Bay, FL United StatesView Map
WHO MAY APPLY:
|United States Citizens|
THIS IS AN EXPEDITED HIRING AUTHORITY ANNOUCEMENT.
These positions are being filled under the Expedited Direct Hire Authority in accordance with the Duncan Hunter National Defense Authorization Act.
About the Position:
The position of Quality Assurance Specialist (Intern) is a position in the DCMA Keystone Program. DCMA uses the Expedited Hiring Authority to recruit and attract exceptional individuals into the Federal Workforce. The DCMA Keystone Intern program is generally a three-year developmental program.
Prior to appointment, all candidates will be required to sign a Keystone Conditions of Employment Agreement.
NOTE: During the Keystone Intern Program, participants will receive specialized formal classroom training, computer-based training, and on-the-job (OJT) training. The training program will consist of the following:
1. Report initially to CMO/Center for at least 2 weeks.
2. Travel TDY for four weeks to attend training at a DCMA Learning Center (DLC).
3. Spend 6 months in the CMO/Center for more OJT and developmental training.
4. Return possibly to the DLC for 1 week assessment/update training.
5. Return to the CMO/Center for more OJT and developmental training.
6. Return as necessary to the DLC throughout the 2nd year for additional training.
Who May Apply:
· All U.S. Citizens and Nationals with allegiance to the United States
· Interagency Career Transition Assistance Plan (ICTAP) eligibles
- Appointment subject to background investigation and favorable adjudication
- PCS and Recruitment Incentives may be offered on a case-by-case basis.
- Pre-appointment drug test may be required.
- Temporary Duty (TDY) is approximately 25 percent.
- This is an acquisition position.