Job Title:Supervisory Program Analyst (Transformation Manager)
Department:Department Of Energy
Agency:Department of Energy
Job Announcement Number:HQ-13-MP-16-EI-00474
The contents of the announcement can still be viewed.
|$105,211.00 to $136,771.00 / Per Year|
|Monday, March 18, 2013 to Monday, April 01, 2013|
SERIES & GRADE:
|Full time - Permanent|
|few vacancies in the following location:|
Washington, DC, USView Map
WHO MAY APPLY:
This position is also advertised to all US Citizens under vacancy announcement # HQ-13-CAT-16-EI-00474
The U. S. Energy Information Administration (EIA) provides policy-neutral data, forecasts, and analyses to promote sound policy making, efficient markets, and public understanding regarding energy and its interaction with the economy and the environment. EIA provides a wide range of information and data products covering energy production, stocks, demand, imports, exports, and prices; and prepares analyses and special reports on topics of current interest. For more information please visit EIA's website at: http://www.eia.gov/
The Office of Energy Statistics conducts a wide range of survey, statistical methods, and integration activities related to: energy consumption and efficiency; electricity; nuclear and renewable energy; oil, gas and coal supply; and petroleum and biofuels. This Office also manages the EIA data collection program and the quality control for weekly, monthly, quarterly, annual and quadrennial statistical reports.
A successful candidate in this position will:
● Establish goals, objectives, and priorities along with plans and programs to accomplish the team's functions and contribute to the Office of Survey Support and Application Management (SSAM) and overall Office of Energy Statistics (OES) program mission.
● Provide leadership to the team and exercises both technical and administrative supervision over Federal staff within the team.
● Oversee contractor resources assigned to projects supporting the Survey Applications Development and Maintenance Team (SADMT) in concert with Contracting Officer Representatives assigned to support the OES.
- You must be a United States Citizen.
- This employer participates in the e-Verify program
- Relocation is at your own expense
- See "Other Information" section regarding Selective Service requirements.