Job Title:Human Resources Specialist (NAF)
Department:Department of the Army
Agency:Army Installation Management Command
Job Announcement Number:WENAFEQ13858832
The contents of the announcement can still be viewed.
|$43,500.00 to $67,000.00 / Per Year|
|Thursday, March 14, 2013 to Monday, March 18, 2013|
SERIES & GRADE:
|Full Time - Permanent|
|1 vacancy in the following location:|
Fort Bliss, TX United StatesView Map
WHO MAY APPLY:
|US Citizens and Non Citizens|
Morale, Welfare and Recreation personnel strive to be the driving force behind programs that provide service members with a quality of life that equals their sacrifice and service. MWR-For All of Your Life... From your first day with the Army into your retirement years... and every day in between. Apply today and make a difference!
Works as a NAF HR Assistant with Desert Mountain CPAC. Main focus will be servicing the Texas Roadhouse staffing and employee/manager relations.
APPLICANTS WHO APPLIED FOR ANNOUNCEMENT NUMBER NENAF13825471CF13-007 HUMAN RESOURCES SPECIALIST (NAF) DO NO NEED TO APPLY. THOSE APPLICANTS WILL BE CONSIDERED FOR THIS VACANCY.
- Gives information to customers on how to search and apply for NAF jobs
- Inputs data into automated personnel database
- Process and follow up with background checks
- Maintains files
- Advertise jobs
- Rate applicants and create referal lists
- Performs other duties as assigned
- Direct Deposit is required
- Social Security card is required