At the full performance level, the incumbent serves as a subject matter specialist in developing, coordinating, administering, monitoring, and evaluating a wide variety of national personnel certification programs, curricula, and or training courses to fulfill ORA's employee development mission. Major duties include:
· Applying a broad understanding of investigation and regulatory case development processes toward the development of competency-indicating assessments.
· Applying a broad understanding of regulatory policy toward personnel certification program development.
· Participating in the development and administration of personnel certification programs by planning and coordinating the development and administration of a wide range of technical and semi-technical meetings; workshops; and related events to meet specific program needs and objectives; outlining specific workshop and or meeting objectives and selecting the appropriate venues to achieve the objective of the event.
· Serving as a project officer and providing the project guidelines; consulting frequently with the contractor, makes periodic reviews of progress and project details; reviewing completed products for technical adequacy, clarity, relevance and conformance with project objectives.
· Facilitating workgroups; administering training; and proctor examinations as needed.
· Conducting site visits and audits of contractor facilities to assess suitability for project deliverable such as evaluating adequacy of test administration locations.
· Collaborating with FDA and related stakeholders to develop and deliver certification programs.
· Using qualitative and quantitative methods to evaluate program effectiveness.
· Participating in the development, coordination, and facilitation of workshops for program staff.
· Participating in program related evaluations to demonstrate ability to achieve goals.
· Developing and administering databases related to test administration and delivery of certification program.