Job Title:Human Resources Specialist (Classification, Recruitment, & Placement)
Department:Department Of The Treasury
Agency:Bureau of the Fiscal Service (BPD)
Job Announcement Number:13-BPD-180AS
The contents of the announcement can still be viewed.
|$38,790.00 to $50,431.00 / Per Year|
|Friday, March 08, 2013 to Friday, March 15, 2013|
SERIES & GRADE:
|Career/Career Conditional - Full-time|
|1 vacancy -
Parkersburg, WV, USView Map|
WHO MAY APPLY:
U.S. citizens who meet any of the categories shown under the heading "Who May Apply" at the end of the Job Summary section below.
The U.S. Department of the Treasury has a distinguished history dating back to the founding of our nation. As the steward of U.S. economic and financial systems, Treasury is a major and influential leader in today's global economy. We have over 100,000 employees across the country and around the world. Come Join the Department of the Treasury and Invest in Tomorrow.
The Bureau of the Fiscal Service promotes the financial integrity and operational efficiency of the U.S. government through exceptional accounting, borrowing, collections, payments, and shared services.
The Human Resources Specialist in the Office of Administrative Services/Human Resources Operations Division/Employee Services Branch is responsible for highly technical work in the areas of selection and placement of employees. The specialist provides advisory services to managers to assist them in filling positions from sources which best meet the needs of the organiztion in terms of productivity, short and long term staffing plans, and total objectives, including affirmative action, diversity, and Equal Employment Opportunity. The work is fast-paced, diverse, and ever-changing and is appealing to those with good communications and analytical skills.
* We offer opportunities for flexible work schedules.
* Click "Print Preview" to review the entire announcement before applying.
Who May Apply:
1. Current Federal employees on career or career-conditional (permanent) appointments in the competitive service, or former Federal employees with reinstatement eligibility; OR
2. CTAP/ICTAP eligibles from the local commuting area; OR
3. Individuals eligible under special hiring authorities (e.g., individuals with disabilities, covered by an interchange agreement, or eligible for the Veterans Recruitment Appointment); OR
4. Individuals who are eligible for appointment under the Veterans Employment Opportunity Act.