One year specialized experience managing a gaming facility, restaurant and/or bar business which include but are not limited to performing duties: supervision of employees (i.e. wait-staff, bartenders), recommending and enforcing operating procedures, representing the activity in public and conducting surveys, reviewing activity reports and making recommendations concerning services, promotional activities and revenue improvements.
4 years of education above high school level in a related field (such as...Business Administration, Project Management...etc). Transcripts MUST be submitted along with your application package.
Must be available to work from 8AM to 4 AM Monday through Sunday, to include holiday hours.
Age is 21 years or older
Experience in a casual dining restaurant, national chain bar or professional casino/gaming establishment.
*Only applicants that meet the Minimum Qualifications, Availability, Age and Best Qualified criteria will be referred first*
Education - to meet this requirement, you must possess the following:
4 years of education above high school level in a related field (such as...Business Administration, Project Management...etc).
*If you are substituting education for experience, copies of official transcripts MUST be submitted along with your application package.*
Conditions of employment:
1. A one-year probationary period may be required upon selection.
2. You must meet all qualification requirements by the closing date of this announcement.
3. E-Verify: If you are selected for this position, the documentation that you present for purposes of completing the Department of Homeland Security (DHS) Form I-9 will be verified through the DHS "E-Verify" system. Federal Law requires DHS to use the E-Verify system to verify the employment eligibility of all new hires, and obligates the new hire to take affirmative steps to resolve any discrepancies identified by the system as a condition of continued employment. The U.S. Department of Army is an E-Verify Participant.
4. All required background check of AR 215-3 must be successfully completed and maintained. Satisfactory completion of a National Agency Check and Inquiries (NACI) that will be initiated prior to appointment to a NAF position.
5. Social Security Card must be presented at time of appointment.
6. You show proof of citizenship by providing one of the following: a valid Passport, a Birth Certificate, a Report of Birth Abroad, or a Certificate of Naturalization.
7. New Employees are required to attend a Team Member Orientation within the first 30 days of employment.
8. Applicants will need to be able to work Monday-Sunday from 8:00 a.m. to 4:00 a.m., to include holidays.
9. Must be 21 years of age or older.
HOW YOU WILL BE EVALUATED:
Your qualifications will be evaluated on the following competencies:
2. Management Skills
3. Oral Communication
4. Interpersonal Relationships
Credit will be given for appropriate unpaid experience or volunteer work.
To determine if you are qualified for this position, a review of your resume and supporting documents will be made and compared against your responses to the occupational questionnaire. The questions are designed to capture the desired knowledge, skills and abilities for this position. The score you receive is based on your responses to the questionnaire. The score ois a measure of the degree to which your background matches the knowledge, skills and abilities required for this position. Please follow all instructions carefully. Errors or omissions may affect your rating.
Do not overstate or understate your level of experience or capability. BE AS DESCRIPTIVE AS POSSIBLE AND LIST ALL EXPERIENCE THAT IS RELATED TO THIS POSITION. You should be aware that your ratings are subject to evaluation and verification. Later steps in the selection process may be used to verify your stated level of experience and capability. If a determination is made that you have rated yourself higher that is supported by your resume, you will be assigned a rating commensurate to your described experience. Deliberate attempts to falsify information may be grounds for not selecting you.