Job Title:Drug Detection Clerk (Office Automation)
Department:Department of the Army
Agency:Army Installation Management Command
Job Announcement Number:WTEQ13351119849495
The contents of the announcement can still be viewed.
|$27,990.00 to $36,384.00 / Per Year|
|Thursday, March 07, 2013 to Monday, March 25, 2013|
SERIES & GRADE:
|Full Time - Term NTE 13 Months|
|1 vacancy in the following location:|
Fort Bliss, TX United StatesView Map
WHO MAY APPLY:
|Please see the Who May Apply Section of the vacancy announcement|
Civilian employees serve a vital role in supporting the Army mission. They provide the skills that are not readily available in the military, but crucial to support military operations. The Army integrates the talents and skills of its military and civilian members to form a Total Army.
About the Position: The primary purpose of this position is to administer, control and coordinate the installation biochemical drug testing program in accordance with DOD and DA directives and policies.
About Fort Bliss: Ft Bliss supports over 19,000 troops, and will grow to over 37,000 as it undergoes the largest post expansion in the Army. It has the full scope of base support elements and is home to FORSCOM deployable units, the U.S. Army Sergeants Major Academy, and a major Medical Center. Ft Bliss plays a vital role in America's largest city on a U.S. International border, El Paso, Texas. El Paso's climate is dry/sunny with mild winters and warm summers. Web Site: https://www.bliss.army.mil/
This position is a TERM position. It is temporary and may be extended up to a maximum of four years.
Who May Apply:
- All Federal employees serving on a career-conditional or career appointment
- Appointment of Certain Military Spouses, E.O. 13473
- 30% Disabled Veteran
- Veterans Recruitment Appointment (VRA)
- Executive Order 12721
- Interagency Career Transition Assistance Plan (ICTAP)
- Permanent Change of Station (PCS) allowances will not be authorized.
- Defense National Relocation Program will not be authorized.
- Required to be quliafied typist, type at least 40 words per minute.
- Requires a male gender due to observation of male soliders for drug testing