Job Title:Human Resources Specialist (Employee & Labor Relations)
Department:Department Of The Treasury
Agency:Bureau of the Fiscal Service (BPD)
Job Announcement Number:13-BPD-176I
The contents of the announcement can still be viewed.
|$47,448.00 to $61,678.00 / Per Year|
|Tuesday, March 05, 2013 to Monday, March 11, 2013|
SERIES & GRADE:
|Career/Career Conditional - Full-time|
|1 vacancy -
Parkersburg, WV, USView Map|
WHO MAY APPLY:
1. Individuals eligible for the Treasury Career Transition Assistance Program (CTAP);
2. Individuals eligible for the Interagency Career Transition Assistance Program (ICTAP); OR
3. Individuals eligible for consideration under the Veterans Employment Opportunities Act.
The U.S. Department of the Treasury has a distinguished history dating back to the founding of our nation. As the steward of U.S. economic and financial systems, Treasury is a major and influential leader in today's global economy. We have over 100,000 employees across the country and around the world. Come Join the Department of the Treasury and Invest in Tomorrow.
The Bureau of the Fiscal Service promotes the financial integrity and operational efficiency of the U.S. government through exceptional accounting, borrowing, collections, payments, and shared services. This position is located in the Office of Administrative Services (OAS), Human Resources Operations Division, Franchise Labor and Employee Relations Branch.
* We offer opportunities for flexible work schedules.
* Click "Print Preview" to review the entire announcement before applying.