The SEC's mission is to protect investors, maintain fair, orderly, and efficient markets, and facilitate capital formation. The agency seeks high-caliber professionals who share the same values of integrity, fairness, accountability, resourcefulness, teamwork, and commitment to excellence.
The SECs Office of Investor Education and Advocacy provides a variety of services and tools to address the problems and questions you may face as an investor. We cannot tell you what investments to make, but we can help you to invest wisely and avoid fraud.
The SEC offers a number of enhanced pay and benefits plus the standard Federal benefits:
· The SEC also has a Student Loan Repayment program for permanent employees. Up to $10,000 a year (60K cap) in student loan repayments for those who meet program criteria.
· Paid dental insurance and vision insurance.
· Increased agency subsidy for health insurance which supplements your health benefits premiums by $25 for self-only coverage, and $50 for family coverage.
· Mass transportation subsidy up to $245 per month.
· Telework Opportunities
· Domestic Partner Health Insurance Reimbursement Program
This position is in the Office of Investor Education and Advocacy located in Washington, DC.
To find out more, go to http://www.sec.gov/jobs.shtml.
This position involves extensive travel, including some nights and weekends.