Department: Department Of The Treasury
Agency: Bureau of the Fiscal Service (BPD)
The contents of the announcement can still be viewed.
U.S. citizens who meet any of the categories shown under the heading "Who May Apply" at the end of the Job Summary section below.
The U.S. Department of the Treasury has a distinguished history dating back to the founding of our nation. As the steward of U.S. economic and financial systems, Treasury is a major and influential leader in today's global economy. We have over 100,000 employees across the country and around the world. Come Join the Department of the Treasury and Invest in Tomorrow.
The Bureau of the Fiscal Service promotes the financial integrity and operational efficiency of the U.S. government through exceptional accounting, borrowing, collections, payments, and shared services.
You will serve as the Director, and Bureau Chief Procurement Officer (BCPO), of the Division of Procurement Services in the Office of Administrative Services (OAS) with responsibility for providing executive direction, guidance, and leadership for technical and administrative operations associated with the Bureau of the Public Debt’s acquisition program. This function has a significant impact on the programmatic and financial performance of Public Debt and its many franchising customers. You will also be responsible for planning, organizing, and directing the activities of the staff. This includes the activities of approximately 75 employees involved in a broad range of acquisition functions (both direct and support) from micro-purchases to multi-million dollar actions for various products and services and purchase and fleet card program administration.
* We offer opportunities for flexible work schedules.
* Click "Print Preview" to review the entire announcement before applying.
Who May Apply:
1. Current Federal employees on career or career-conditional (permanent) appointments in the competitive service, or former Federal employees with reinstatement eligibility; or
2. CTAP/ICTAP eligibles from the local commuting area; or
3. Individuals eligible under special hiring authorities (e.g., individuals with disabilities or covered by an interchange agreement, ); OR
4. Individuals who are eligible for appointment under the Veterans Employment Opportunity Act.