Department: Department Of Energy
Agency: Department of Energy
The contents of the announcement can still be viewed.
- Current Federal employee with competitive status
- Former Federal employees with reinstatement eligibility
- CTAP/ICTAP eligibles
- Veterans with VOW, VEOA or VRA eligibility
- Those eligible under an OPM interchange agreement or special appointing authority
This position is also advertised to all US Citizens as announcement #HQ-13-CAT-01-FE-00088r, which closes on March 13, 2013.
The Department of Energy's (DOE's) overarching mission is to advance the national, economic, and energy security of the U.S. With DOE you'll have the flexibility and freedom to explore a world of possibilities.
This position is located in the National Energy Technology Laboratory (NETL) Office of Institutional Operation in either Morgantown, West Virginia (salary: $113,735 - $147,857) or Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania (salary: $115,937-$150,719).
NETL is responsible for:
--implementing a broad spectrum of energy and environmental research and development programs that will return benefits of generations to come,
--conducting cutting-edge research and technology development on-site, and
-- shaping, funding, and managing contracted research in the U.S. and more than 40 foreign countries.
A successful candidate in this position will:
--develop and administer all human resources (HR) functions, and
--ensure the execution, integrity, nonpartisanship and quality of all NETL personnel programs.
- You must be a United States Citizen.
- This employer participates in the e-Verify program.
- Relocation may be paid.
- See "Other Information" section regarding Selective Service requirements.
- This position is excluded from the bargaining unit.