Job Title:Management and Program Assistant
Agency:Office of Personnel Management
Job Announcement Number:13-127-SWA-DE
This position is closed and no longer accepting online applications through USAJOBS.
The contents of the announcement can still be viewed.
/ Per Year|
|Tuesday, February 26, 2013 to
Monday, March 11, 2013|
SERIES & GRADE:
|Full Time -
|1 vacancy in the following location:|
Fort Meade, MD United StatesView Map
WHO MAY APPLY:
|United States Citizens |
This position is also being announced under the Agency's Merit Promotion Plan to federal employees and non-competitive appointment eligibles. If you wish to be considered under Merit Promotion or Non-Competitive procedures, you MUST apply under the Merit Promotion announcement 13-127-SWA-MP.
The Management and Program Assistant serves in Counterintelligence and Field Support Activities, Federal Investigative Services (FIS) and performs a variety of analytical duties in support of the activities and operational responsibilities of the group.
- U.S. Citizen
- Suitable for Federal employment, determined by a background investigation
- Males born after 12-31-59 must be registered for Selective Service
- Relevant experience (see Qualifications below)
QUALIFICATIONS REQUIRED:Back to top
I have at least one year of experience equivalent to the GS-6 level in the Federal government to include:
- handling confidential or important documentation
- using advanced office automation software skills such as word processing, database, and spreadsheet software to accomplish work
- providing assistance to senior level management and other personnel
- organizing and presenting information using a variety of techniques to gather and compile information.
Education cannot be used to qualify at the GS-7 level.
You must meet all qualification and eligibility requirements by the closing date of this announcement.
HOW YOU WILL BE EVALUATED:
We will review your application package to ensure you meet the job requirements. Your application package must support your answers to the occupational questionnaire. If your answers cannot be verified, your rating will be changed to an appropriate level.
All applicants will be rated on the following Skills or Competencies:
- Office Administration
- Oral Communication
- Interpersonel Skills
- Planning and Assisting
- Classified Handling
If you meet all of the basic and minimum qualification requirements, your application will be placed in one of three categories: Best Qualified, Well Qualified, or Qualified. Within these categories, applicants eligible for veteran's preference will receive selection priority over non-veterans.