Department: Department of the Army
Agency: Army Installation Management Command
The contents of the announcement can still be viewed.
Fort Campbell, KY United StatesView Map
The Army's Family and Morale, Welfare and Recreation vision is to be the driving force for programs and services that provide for the Army's home and enhance the lives of its Soldiers, Families, Civilians and Military Retirees. We strive to provide these programs and services resulting in a quality of life to Soldiers and Families commensurate with their sacrifice and service. If you are searching for an exciting career serving our Soldiers and Families, then FMWR is the place for you.
LOCATION: COLE PARK COMMONS & SPORTSMAN'S LODGE (Business Operations Division-BOD). This is a FLEXIBLE position with irregular hours (0-40 hours). Not eligible to participate in the NAF Employee Benefits Plans. You must be able to work evenings, weekends, and holidays.
- Direct Deposit is required
- Social Security card is required
- Medical Evaluation is required
- Proof of U.S. Citizenship and/or Permanent U.S. Residency is required
- Satisfactory completion of pre-employment check IAW AR 215-3 required