One year of specialized experience which is equivalent to at least the GG-11 or qualifying pay band or other pay systems. Specialized experience is experience that equipped the applicant with the particular knowledge, skills, and ability to perform successfully the duties of the position. Specialized experience would be demonstrated by providing advice on, administering or performing work in the collection, processing, reporting, analysis, evaluation, interpretation, and maintaining Global Situational Awareness information and/or products on political, economic, social, cultural, physical, geographic, medical, scientific, or military conditions, trends, and forces in foreign areas which directly or indirectly affect the national security. These positions require a basic knowledge and understanding of one or more of the natural or social sciences.
Click on the following link to specialized experience requirements for this position: http://www.opm.gov/policy-data-oversight/classification-qualifications/general-schedule-qualification-standards/#url=GS-ADMIN
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES (KSAs): Your qualifications will be evaluated on the basis of your level of knowledge, skills, abilities and/or competencies in the following areas:
1. Must be fully qualified and experienced senior intelligence enlisted supervisor having operational experience in at least two of the following intelligence disciplines HUMINT, GEOINT/MASINT, SIGINT, All-Source Analysis/Fusion Analysis, DCGS, Acquisition Intelligence, Targeting, collection management, analytical production management, and dissemination.
2. Knowledge of HUMINT, GEOINT/MASINT, SIGINT, All-Source Analysis/Fusion Analysis, DCGS, Acquisition Intelligence, Targeting, collection management, analytical production management, and dissemination.
3. Demonstrated knowledge and understanding of national, DoD, and U.S. Air Force statutory and regulatory policies, directives, and procedures relating to ISR activities. Must be highly knowledgeable in the capabilities, limitations, and techniques for employment of ISR platforms.
4. Develops and articulates strategy and actions to successfully implement the vision of the work unit that is consistent with organizations goals.
5. Ability to plan, organize, and direct ISR administrative, training, and personnel functions; and mentor, motivate, and appraise a staff through subordinate supervisors.
6. Proven ability to build and sustain professional networks to exchange information with mission critical offices, inside AFRC, other MAJCOMs, and Air Force in overall planning and execution of ISR operations and evaluations.
PART-TIME OR UNPAID EXPERIENCE: Credit will be given for appropriate unpaid and or part-time work. You must clearly identify the duties and responsibilities in each position held and the total number of hours per week.
ARE YOU USING YOUR EDUCATION TO QUALIFY? You MUST provide transcripts to support your educational claims. Education must be accredited by an accrediting institution recognized by the U.S. Department of Education.
FOREIGN EDUCATION: Education completed in foreign colleges or universities may be used to meet the requirements. You must show proof the education credentials have been deemed to be at least equivalent to that gained in conventional U.S. education program. It is your responsibility to provide such evidence when applying.
ADDITIONAL CONDITIONS OF EMPLOYMENT:
· This is an Air Reserve Technician (ART) enlisted position. The incumbent is required to meet and maintain Air Force Reserve requirements. The incumbents regular assignments are ART duties; however, the incumbent may be assigned some non-ART duties, generally not to exceed 30 percent of total responsibilities. Work schedule will be aligned to allow incumbent to fully participate in unit training assemblies (UTA).
· As necessary, to meet special or essential unscheduled activities, may be required to work an uncommon tour of duty with brief advance notice.
· The incumbent may be required to fly in military and/or commercial aircraft to perform temporary duty assignments (TDY).
· The incumbent must obtain and maintain the security clearance required for this position: Top Secret/Sensitive Compartmented Information (SCI) Access.
· This position has been identified as a drug testing position. The incumbent of this position may be selected for random drug testing, and be subject to reasonable suspicion testing and safety mishap or accident testing.
Air Reserve Technician (ART) Positions: For additional information regarding ART positions and/or military qualifications, please call 1-800-257-1212.
Candidates are encouraged to provide a copy of their military experience and training with their resume in order to expedite recruitment efforts. Visit the Verification of Military Experience and Training Web Site to obtain this information, click here
Your latest resume will be used to determine your qualifications.
HOW YOU WILL BE EVALUATED:
To determine if you are qualified for this position, your resume will be reviewed and compared to your responses to the assessment questionnaire. Applicants, who disqualify themselves, will not be evaluated further.