The following documents must be submitted to constitute a complete application package. It is your responsibility to ensure that all required documents are received within the required timeframes. Our office cannot be responsible for incompatible software, illegible fax transmissions, delays in the mail service etc. Failure to submit required, legible documents will result in elimination from consideration.
1. Resume that includes the following information: 1) job information for which you are applying; 2) personal information; 3) education; 4) work experience; and, 5) other qualifications.
2. College Transcripts if education is required for meeting basic qualifications and/or you are substituting education for specialized experience. An unofficial copy is sufficient with the application, however, if selected, an official college transcript will be required.
3. DD-214 (Member 4 Copy) and/or SF-15 Application for 10-point Veteran Preference if claiming Veterans’ Preference or eligibility for appointment under the VRA, VEOA, or 30% Disabled Veterans hiring authority.
4. SF-50 Notification of Personnel Action if you are a current or former Federal employee that will verify your federal status, position title, series and grade. FSA County employees must provide the most recent Notification of Personnel Action (Form SF-50-B or FSA-50) that verifies permanent status. Also provide the SF-50 that reflects the highest grade level held on a permanent basis or the full performance level of your current position, whichever is higher.
5. Annual Performance Appraisal if you are a current Federal employee. Submit the most recently completed annual performance appraisal (dated within 18 months) which identifies the employee's official rating of record, signed by the supervisor, or a statement advising why the performance appraisal is unavailable. Do not submit a performance plan.
6. Certification of Disability if you are eligible for appointment based on a disability under the Schedule A hiring authority. This certification can be documented by a counselor from a State Vocational Rehabilitation Agency or the Vocational Rehabilitation and Employment Service of the Department of Veterans Affairs; by a statement or letter on a physician/medical professionals’ letterhead stationary; or by statements, records, or letters from a Federal Government agency that issues or provides disability benefits. The certification must verify the applicant has a severe disability, is eligible under a Schedule A appointment authority, and he or she is able to perform the essential duties of the position. The certification must also describe any needed reasonable accommodation. You can review additional information at: https://www.opm.gov/disability/appempl.asp.
7. If you are eligible for appointment based on service in the Peace Corps, Vista, Action Cooperative, or another special authority, submit proof of eligibility.
8. CTAP/ICTAP documentation if separated from Federal service or pending separation based on a reduction in force (RIF) or other management workforce reduction action. Proof of eligibility must include a separation notice or Certificate of Expected Separation, SF-50 that documents the RIF separation action or most recent SF-50 (that is not an award), and latest performance appraisal (dated within the last 18 months) or a statement advising why one is unavailable.
NOTE: If a document is resubmitted, it replaces the previous submission, which means the previous document is no longer available to the Human Resources Office. If you are adding to, rather than replacing a previous submission, you must upload both the old document and the new document.